Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out a little bit

HI, I'm a2m
    Some of you might remember me from squads such as Shriek, Stone and Disoblige. Anyway, I haven't been able to play tw since early August due to my crappy isp and my life picking up. Even if I wanted to step foot in the zone, I can't, because it's always red and appears down on my screen.
    Anyway, for Christmas this year, I'm getting a cable modem. This means I can once again play in tw after the holidays.
    Due to my absense, however, I'm no longer caught up on who's who in twl.
    I can easily pick out the dominating squads in each division by looking at the roster page in twl.org. Elusive, Atheist, and Rage all seem to be the high picks in twld and twlj, with onix, Attack, Disoblige and wtfz being meshed somewhere after those three in the standings.
    What I'm unclear about is the current basing situation. With dueling and javs, a new star rarely rises out of nowhere within a three to four month period. But with basing, pub squads can pop out of nowhere and become the cinderella story of the league. For example, whiterabbits last year, or Disoblige/UFO a few years ago.
    So this is where I need your help...Who should I look out for this season in base? I recently joined Stone (even though I can't enter the zone) and I wanna know who to take lightly and who to take seriously in twlb. Obviously it's going to take me a while to get back into form in warbirds, javs and base (I used to be a pretty decent shark), so I wanna know who exactly is the best to practice against.

So, if you didn't read above, here's what I'm asking: who's gonna be the surprising squad in base this year?
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Mambo coming around strong, Floydians self-proclaimed 5th best basers in TW, FMM and Dekai putting some basing effort in I think, hell I think even Spastic (Levterr + MADCOWZ) is making a run at basing too. Those are the only ones that come to mind thus far.

Comment

wtfz we rocked dekai in a scrimm! but mambo.. jesus we got raped horribly
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

My ass still hurts =/
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

a2m ur in the azimuth recruit chat
          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

The Lord is with wtfz.
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

ffs I just spent 20 minutes on a report about the old and new basingsquads. Then my explorer crashed. fu im not writing that shit again. You'll have to settle with a 'Welcome back a2m+!'
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                  ffs I just spent 20 minutes on a report about the old and new basingsquads. Then my explorer crashed. fu im not writing that shit again. You'll have to settle with a 'Welcome back a2m+!'
                  LOL!! And it's not the first time that happens...

Edit: English is hard
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

heheeh the only thing u need to worry about in base is my lagging ass in a shark mine'n circles around yo

<3

Comment

I'm gonna have to check out mambo :/

lol, goho, my lag used to ownerize in shark...I wonder how I'll do now that I'll have less lag when I come back :/

Hey Warp, since I can't get into the zone, I have no idea how the people on my current squad (stone) are. Mind just giving your opinion on what we need to work on? Just so I know when I get back.
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Adman> a2m is COMING BACK SOON
                        geekbot> sorry, i left for a second
                        THE CRIMSON KING in for Freq 2 with ship 8
                        Freq 1, pick a player
                        Adman> WOOT
                        Adman> a2m is coming BACK!
                        HellzNo! in for Freq 1 with ship 5
                        Freq 2, pick a player
                        Project [V> niiiice
                        Adman> a2m is comingACK!
                        Project [V> a2m for top 5 shark in TW
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I still see No Surrender as one of the top basing squads.
                          Dsin> moi
                          Kian> moi
                          Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
                          Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
                          Kian> ok ur turn

Comment

Paladen 4 LIFE!

Comment

Hey A2m, welcome back. I'll be able to play again this christmas too.

Too bad I suck now. Well, squinch thinks so.

Comment

Working...
                              X