Roll Bounce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Bounce

I started watching parts of this movie and there's pretty funny jokes and situations, I doubt it's a good movie based on the plot but for the comical side I might just go see it. Charlie Murphy who does skits on Dave Chapelle is in this movie along with a long list of great black actors.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

i was thinking about going to see it seems kinda Kiddy-ish thogh
    Big Chill

Comment

I wish black culture oriented movies didn't usually have awful scripts. There have been some good ones over the years like Boyz n tha Hood, Baby Boy, Barbershop and most recently, Hustle and Flow. but mostly they are like Juwanna Mann and White Chicks.

Comment

j=t hustle and flow was terrible, besides that i agree with all the other movies. I'd say most recently the best black cultured movie that has come out is four brothers which is the same guy who wrote and directed boyz in the hood.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Yea, I remember you didn't like it, but I never heard you mention why.

Any chance you want to elaborate?

Comment

It was really stagnant, i felt like i was waiting the whole movie for him to meet ludacris, i guess i find the whole sub culture of rap and the degradation of women not cool.

I kept thinking that he should just be a man get a real job and stop taking a bitches way out.
            Last edited by Cops; 09-29-2005, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Yeah Charlie Murphy and the guy who played Dada from Next Friday and Friday After Next are funny but I don't think I'd pay for the small portion that they're probably in it. Meanwhile watching Nick Cannon and Bow Wow dance on roller blades is a delightful though but I think I'll pass as well. I'll probably end up renting it or something.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I'm not paying for it so i'll see it and let you know how it is, I sitll think it looks rentable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  Yeah Charlie Murphy and the guy who played Dada from Next Friday and Friday After Next are funny but I don't think I'd pay for the small portion that they're probably in it. Meanwhile watching Nick Cannon and Bow Wow dance on roller blades is a delightful though but I think I'll pass as well. I'll probably end up renting it or something.
                  I bet you'd pay if it were George Kostanza and Kramer on roller blades. Then Elaine and Jerry show up, and Elaine freaks everyone out with her grotesque roller dance.

Comment

Working...
                  X