• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american commentators

lol http://www.socceramworld.com/audio/b...ls09_24_05.mp3

Americans commentating on Football (soccer) lol

did he say "goal minder"?

jesus, if they had commentating like that in england i'd have to turn the sound off

Comment

way to go americans, please learn what is football (soccer). In Canada (Quebec at least) we know it already.
      Elmo!> Hola
      KJW> Elimo!
      Nimrook> Melo!
      yungsta> jello!

Comment

Originally posted by Melo
        way to go americans, please learn what is football (soccer). In Canada (Quebec at least) we know it already.
        way to go americans, please learn what is football <--written in question form... way to go Melo...learn proper diction when you write

I found it to be funny as well. I didn't even know there was a team in Boston? Was this from the indoor soccer league? or was this college?

What did you expect though from this Yank announcer? Not like Soccer (football) is in any limelight here. Last game I saw on TV was when the world cup was in the States & that did not even get ratings. Golf had achieved higher TV ratings here in the States during that World Cup. Well to rectify this in the future, whatever league it was should have imported an announcer from abroad.

That announcer did suck...his voice alone was bad enough...we enjoyed a good laugh from it here at my work. Nice find!
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

TSN in Canada used to use their own broadcasters to call games but found that it worked better when they used European broadcasters who were more familiar with the game. Knowing what to call and how to call it is one thing, but what experience brings is knowing when to speak and when to let the game speak for itself. Another part of the problem though is that they are trying to reach an audience that isn't as well versed with the sport, so they have to toe the line between having an expert and experienced voice and one that can dumb it down.

Comment

LOL...I agree with you on the "Dumb it down" comment.
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
            X