Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (BEST SHOW EVER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (BEST SHOW EVER)

Anyone watch this? Great show. Check out the opening part from the first show:

"Hi, I'm Penn and this is my parter Teller, and this is BULLSHIT! That's the name of our show.

We're going to hunt down as many purveyors of bullshit as we can. Sure we lie, cheat and swindle ... we've been known to deal in a bit of bullshit ourselves, so some of you may ask, 'Why pee on someone else's parade?' One important difference: we tell you we're lying!

You'll notice more obscenity than we usually use. That's not just because it's on Showtime, and we wanna get some attention. It's also a legal matter. If one calls people "liars" and "quacks", one can be sued and lose a lot of one's money. But "motherfuckers" ... and "assholes" ... it's pretty safe. If we just said it was all scams, we could also be in trouble. But "BULLSHIT!" -- oddly -- is safe. So forgive all the bullshit language. We're trying to talk about the truth without spending the rest of our lives in court because of litigious motherfuckers!"

The show was originally on Showtime, but I recently caught a few rerun episodes and got hooked. I downloaded the entire series. What the show does is take a topic such as weight loss products, genetically engineered food, life coaching, etc, and show how it's all a bunch of bullshit. They do it in hilarious ways too, that make the people look like idiots. One of the best I've seen is when they fill a bunch of bottles with water from a garden hose, and get people in some fancy restaurant to taste test them and tell them that it's amazing "amazon rain water" or something and they all believe it and say it tastes better. In another episode about magnet therepy, they made this guy walk around the mall in a ridiculous looking suit covered in big childrens magnets and he actually believed it was making him feel better.

Being on Showtime, there isn't much limit to what they can show, which can be pretty fucking nasty. In one of the first episodes they show like 10 cocks in a row. They don't censor anything. Probably not a great show to watch with the family.

Anyway, check it out. You can easily find torrents of every episode if you are inclined to download them. They have a website here http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/home.do but it has some retarded protection that only lets you view it from the US.
    sdg

Hmm, I might give it a go, thank you.

Comment

Hmm, I might give it a go, thank you.

Comment

Saltwaterchimp.com streams it like 24/7. http://38.113.141.19:8010;stream.nsv

Comment

Being on Showtime, there isn't much limit to what they can show, which can be pretty fucking nasty. In one of the first episodes they show like 10 cocks in a row.
          Man that got you hooked on the show, eh? Seriously though, how many episodes are there?
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            Seriously though, how many episodes are there?
            The third season isn't on DVD yet, but the first two are and SaltWaterChimp shows them a lot. I enjoy it, and I got hooked because I'm a P & T fan.

Comment

Working...
            X