Awhole new worldofTV entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awhole new worldofTV entertainment

I'm sitting in thelobby of a shitty Maltese hotel waiting formy plane in 3 hourstime. I wouldbegoingon a harbour cruise but my mum got a sudden bout of seasickness... on land. Yes I'm on holiday with mymum, adding to the shittyness of this trip. Its a research trip as I'm doing Mediterranean piracy. As you may have noticed this keyboard has a faulty space bar and is generally cack. Things of note abuot this trip:

1) Maltese librarians areas grumpy asfuck
    2) Maltese people aren't called Maltesers, but that hasn't stopped me
    3) Rob andGeorge's21 party on saturday is actually fancy dress, you have to go as somethingbeginning withS so I'm going asSimonCowell
    4) Thishotel has no swimming pool or sun lounge so I have a tshirt suntan
    5) The city of Valetta is the most suggestively shaped cityIN THE WORLD. Multimap.co.uk if you want a laugh
    6) I'll probably get an extra 5-10 points on my dissertation for this trip, and another 2-3 if I putin the comical photo of me witha Knight of StJohn (its funny to a lecturer, ok?)
    7) Mrs Zeus thought I was in Spain
    8) I haven't met any piratesalthough if I did I'dprobably interviewthem insteadof running away
    9) The Malteseunderstand 'one beer please' perfectly
    10) The Red Arrows were hereon sunday, no idea why. Themost feasiblesuggestion I've come up with so far is"maybe they're a bit lost?"

Anyway all I wanted to say is that once I've touched down at Stansted Airport tonight I'm going to start watching Lost. Whats happened so far?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

nicespacingdicknose
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Thebook I am reading on holiday isabout a Russian. He gets shot

Comment

I'm reading the Da Vinci code, and these people in the book where these belt that pierces their skin.....

Comment

11. Spacebars on Maltese computers don't work properly.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            11. Spacebars on Maltese computers don't work properly.
            spacbarsaroveratedsoarenglis
            Big Chill

Comment

oh the reverent language of englis... who speaks that anymore?

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

GUYS, FOCUS! Whats happened in Lost so far?

Comment

Fuck you all

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  6) I'll probably get an extra 5-10 points on my dissertation for this trip, and another 2-3 if I putin the comical photo of me witha Knight of StJohn (its funny to a lecturer, ok?)

I'm on the left

Comment

that guys armour looks like freakin cardboard.

Comment

Im at the end of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, and im starting Tom Clancy's The Bear And The Dragon...

I wish i was the guy in the armor, I could hit people and say it was for self defense. :fear:

EDIT: Pink matches my eyes

Comment

Its probably illegal for that guy to carry his sword unsheathed.

then again its illegal for anyone to unsheath their sword in public (Its an offensive weapon)
                        No innuendo is intended, you sick fuck

Comment

well i would attack them with the sheath on

Comment

ZeUs!!, your shirt is hilarious in a sort of bitterly sad way
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I got great shirt i got in new york

It' SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS

Do I look like a FUCKING people person?

Comment

Working...
                              X