My Triple Useless Ireland thread :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Triple Useless Ireland thread :)

Ok i've not been on the forums for about a week, but a couple of things happened which would interest/affect ppl who live in Ireland and i know that pretty much fits into the useless shit section so i'm going to condense them into the same thread.

Thread 1

Ok Tyrone won the All ireland yay !! WOOOO GOOO Tyrone.

the final ended Tyrone 1-16 Kerry 2-10 (ehm 1-16 = 19 and 2-10= 16 as x-y is x= goals scored =3 points y= points scored =1 point)

Ok I'm not from Tyrone but i'm from Antrim and Tyrone is in the same provence as us (Ulster) and my mum is from Fermanagh which is next door to it Also pretty sure i'm descended from Tyrone as i think it was the Birth place of the O'Neill surname which is mine. Anyways just the fact that an Ulster team won is reason enough to celebrate.

All that said, i prefer soccer/football to the GAA games, but still nice to see Tyrone win as they won 2 years ago and there captain died from a heart virus/failure after saying he wanted to win more.

Thread 2
    The IRA decomissioned all there weapons YAY WOOOOOO

This is obviously a good thing .

Some silly unionists still whining about it though, apparently the former head of the methodist church isn't good as an "independent witness" as well as General de Chastelain's commitee and a catholic priest. Stupid fecken Paisley.

Thread 3
    Ehm always should do things in 3s so

ehm

I was watching a t.v. program based in Dublin last tuesday and it was rainy outside and they had a phone in for some silly quiz and they asked the winner who was a girl from Cork what the weather was like and she said it was rainy and i was like wow ! it is rainy here also and i live in Belfast which is to the north east of ireland and Cork is the very south and Dublin is the mid east and i thought it must be raining everywhere in Ireland. It made me want to ring up a random person in Galway to check out the West but i didn't.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic
Working...
X