Bad Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Security

A newb named abbot/kirra..haxed my name and changed the pw to my user..so u wil nvr see the name MetallicA RuLeS again..it's so bad security..the staff can't do anything..to stopp it or something..abbot/kirra got 30 or more haxed names..he must be stooped!! plz try or give me some hint what i can do for i wanna continue play this game
    Pallies Foreva

Well, surely these "haxxed" names should have been set up with the correct email? If they were, all you need to do is type !lostpassword "name".

If you signed up with a fake email, well the joke's on you. But you may have some hope, try filling out the nickname retrieval form here: http://www.ssbase.com/billing.shtml

Also, the fact that he could "hack" these names has nothing to do with our security in-game. The only way he could have gotten these names is if he somehow had access to your profile file on your computer. Maybe he installed a trojan on your computer through a website link he gave you or through a file on msn/aim. Any thing he did would have been blocked by a semi-decent firewall, so it's not the game's security that's the problem.

It's yours.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

?lostpassword

ez

pz

Comment

the thing is that metallica sucks

you see

Comment

Actually they fucking own, but they suck more now since they HAD to give out saint anger, which is an enormous pile of shit.

fuck Rob "The crab" Trujillo.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Seeing Metallica live has to be the best concert ive ever attended. \o/

I lost my old username. Its virtually impossible to get them back
            :whistling

Comment

-nt-
              :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by MetallicA RuLeS
                A newb named abbot/kirra..haxed my name and changed the pw to my user..so u wil nvr see the name MetallicA RuLeS again..it's so bad security..the staff can't do anything..to stopp it or something..abbot/kirra got 30 or more haxed names..he must be stooped!! plz try or give me some hint what i can do for i wanna continue play this game
                a) its a blessing, or b) its a sign from God
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                X