Packet Filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packet Filters

The college I go to has packet filters put in place that read packets being sent out and determine if they are for educational or entertainment purposes. This causes me to have an eternal lag of 1300ms and packet losses of c2s 4%...someone find a way so I can get around this so I can play rather than just be a cheerleader. Unless of course...you like my tits.....

Should I move this topic to trash talk?

Comment

You should move yourself to suicide.

Comment

You should find a gf fast and get your dick out of your baby brothers ass.

Comment

Re: Packet Filters

Originally posted by Andy Rooney
          The college I go to has packet filters put in place that read packets being sent out and determine if they are for educational or entertainment purposes. This causes me to have an eternal lag of 1300ms and packet losses of c2s 4%...someone find a way so I can get around this so I can play rather than just be a cheerleader. Unless of course...you like my tits.....

Comment

Originally posted by Late
            Should I move this topic to trash talk?
            Why?

Can't help ya Andy. Sorry :/
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Befriend an admin. And by "befriend," I mean "service orally whenever desired."
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Sorry to intervine, but who made Late a forum moderator? I don't think he's capable of moderating his own bowel movements, nevermind an advanced forum with hundreds of users.

Comment

Originally posted by Spruce Monkey
                  Sorry to intervine, but who made Late a forum moderator? I don't think he's capable of moderating his own bowel movements, nevermind an advanced forum with hundreds of users.
                  That's to make him feel important so he'll stop bitching at KJW all the time.
                  Just a guess.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I've got the same problem man, only thing thing I can say is find an ITS staffer willing to open some ports for you. And I think you need top show a little more leg on the sidelines.

Comment

I have plenty of leg to show.

My second problem then, how do I seduce a computer geek? If the only way to get around this is for one to open a port for me, what do I have to do to make them love me?

EDIT: Uh oh...I forgot I was logged in as this name. Oh well.
                      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X