Bohemians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bohemians...

I agree with what i read aobut this being the best basing twd ever.

All the cool people are here now.

I wanna hear people rip apart our squad "Bohemains" and how well we will do, or not do in the comming TWD season.

--Astonomer posting strickly prohibited--

Really though, I think we'll do ok and we'll have fun and learn alot, and watchout if we can get enough active peeps online at the same time...fricken global game...

ppffftt
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

actually i think you'll do ok. but you might want to give us more details if you want someone to rip you apart. like starting lineup.

Comment

# Squad Members
      1 Air Mail. - don't know
      2 Andy Rooney -never seen outside of forums
      3 aprapis87 (A) - don't know
      4 BUDWAISER - don't know
      5 DaTrader (C) -been around awhile
      6 dchao90 - don't know
      7 JacKieChan> (C) -you play a lot apparently
      8 kaienlin - don't know
      9 KaMiKaZ3_MiG - don't know
      10 megaman89 (A) - don't know
      11 mike22209 (A) - don't know
      12 plug.n.play - don't know
      13 RaZorz -I've seen him
      14 Self Inflicted (A) - don't know
      15 slow&deadly (A) -I saw him once
      16 Space Hiker (C) -Been around awhile
      17 WILD_WASP - don't know
      18 Wolf12 - don't know

That's pretty much going to be the reaction of everyone. Stick around and be competitive and we'll eventually learn who you are.

Comment

If your name is missing, I've never seen you.

2 Andy Rooney -never seen outside of forums, except once in Spec at priv base
        5 DaTrader (C) - Never seen him successful at anything.
        6 dchao90 - Seen, but can't for the life of me remember in what ships.
        7 JacKieChan> (C) - Think I've only seen LTing
        10 megaman89 (A) - Sucks, but has enough lag to make up for it, unless I'm confusing him with a different megaman.
        11 mike22209 (A) - see megaman minus the lag
        13 RaZorz - Not bad, not great
        15 slow&deadly (A) - He's a pretty decent pub-base wb, meaning he'll make a pretty good spider, the way LaBero (god I miss him) did. I think he might have lag issues? If not, then this is the Bohemian to watch.
        16 Space Hiker (C) - Half decent terr.
        18 Wolf12 - Haha. Bad. I think WR creamed his squad dueling, and everyone knows what superstars of dueling we are.

Unfortunatly for you guys, most of the folk I recognize are pretty m'eh players. That said, I'm known to underestimate people. Being entirely pub players, the first thing you'll all have to learn is strategy. There are a lot of freindly basers in this game who might be willing to help you out. If not, try speccing a few games in the private basing arena. It's not quite league quality basing, but it's closer than pub.
        Last edited by Verthanthi; 12-13-2002, 09:09 AM.

Comment

At first, I think bohemians should go dueling and not basing, because they arent expierend enough, mambo based vs them once, well I can say they shouldnt go basing.. Maybe next leagues. But dueling they do quite well.. BTW Datrader was in the old floydians before they dissolved to come back again. And he is a pretty nice dueler.
          Last edited by Galleleo; 12-14-2002, 09:08 AM.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Galleleo, wtf... "they arent experienced enough" and WRs were soooo experienced for last TWL....
            :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              # Squad Members
              7 JacKieChan> (C) -you play a lot apparently

Yea, JackieChan is on 24/7. I see him all the time. I dont think you have a chance in dueling, so stick to your idea about basing. Good luck, and best basing to come.

Comment

I'm not sure if you thought I was being sarcastic. I put the apparently at the end because although I don't see the guy much I know he gets like most points for the score reset and stuff like that, which obviously means he plays a lot.

Comment

Tobe.. Wabbits had better basers then bohemians does, trust me, bohemians is almost all Time Lords, and Time Lords was my squad, When Time Lords broke up. Space_Hiker started Bohemians, and Credit Account started Mambo, I was in Time Lords for 2 weeks to help them start up then I went to Mambo, becuase Mambo get the best members of Time Lords. Tho Space hiker and Jackie are both good basers. but if you see them base, mike and mega always go, during the game, Can I be jav. Can I be shark.. Can I be spider now. and altho space is a good terr, he doesnt get any defense from his players, only from jackie who is shark, so say I am a jav, Both in base, all their spiders go for our terr, I do rocket, go past the spiders, without even getting hit, and fly to space, kill him, or he warps. But I know for sure they arent ready for the basing league. They could always try of course. But for dueling its another thing, they are quite good in dueling..
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

IMO that is why TWD exists. To give newer squads an opportunity to learn how to base like a team and learn some of the basics in tactics.

Why should they not be allowed to play, or as you say, don't play because they aren't "ready" for it? Ready as in what? They got a team, that's all they need.

Comment

I said I dont think bohemians isnt ready for league.. not TWD

Comment

TWD is a league. TWLB is too.

Comment

HAHA galle LOLOLOL

that really made me laugh so hard..because that seems like one basing lineup with only Th@ kill@'s...HAHAHAGAHF!!

Let me terr noobie! I own jo!..let me be spider!!1

HAHAHAHA
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

All squads should have to be approved by this Gall person before they are allowed to play in any league. That makes the most sense.

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

A recent poll shows that 14 in 15 basers think that galleleo likes men.

Comment

Working...
                              X