Omg. Burn Proof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg. Burn Proof?

Is Final Fantasy 8 for PC burn proof? So far I have succesfully burned the first and second disk (Install and Disc 1), but when I try to burn the rest, somewhere in the middle of each disc it gives me an error. I've also tried my friend's burner and it's the same. What do I do... =(

I know some games are burn proof but I just thought you need a crack and you can keep gaming... (ie WarCraft III (HEHEHE) Ghost Recon: Desert Siege) <--- I'm so naughty...thank god CD burners were invented for poor people like me who can't afford games...
    PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

No such thing a s "burnproof" (btw, that usualy means buffer underrun proof, as used by plextor writers)

Well download the latest version of CloneCD, also download ClonyXXL, insert the cd into your burner, run ClonyXXL (finds out the copy protection and gives you the proper cloncd settings to avoid it). Save the CloneCD profile made by ClonyXXL, load the profile in CloneCD and you should be able to copy without a problem.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Where u learn shit like that!

Do you have any ideas on how i could upgrade my computer for $6?
      Tigerex

Comment

this is weird. the only CD i have trouble burning is CD2. all the other cds work fine. why would they only proof one cd? =/
        PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
        pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
        hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
        Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
          this is weird. the only CD i have trouble burning is CD2. all the other cds work fine. why would they only proof one cd? =/
          physical error on cd.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

There's a FF8 for PC?
            Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

You know you can't stop burning CD's altogether if you have the .bin/.cue file for the game or any program in fact. Get daemon tools which acts like a DVD drive, just mount the .cue file and wow, u have a CD w/o burning a CD. Best program in the world if your into "free" software . You can get it at http://www.daemon-tools.com/

Comment

Explain BadSector (try using English and commas and stuff)

Comment

What do u want me to explain Annux? Btw, i don't speak english and don't use puncuation in my typing :P

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                    Explain BadSector (try using English and commas and stuff)
                    A .bin file (commenly known as an ISO file) can be made to work as a Cd-rom without actually having to burn the file on a cd-rom.
                    Daemon Tools can do this. This technique doesn't, however, circumvent the copy protection. You'll still need a working .bin file (which is basically a 1:1 exact copy of a cd).
                    These .bin files are generated by programs such as Cdrwin. (clonecd generates .img files which is basically the same principle)

Comment

Are there websites that offer these 'bin' files? (Sorry if I sound stupid). We're talking about Warez, right?

Comment

Are there websites that offer these 'bin' files? (Sorry if I sound stupid). We're talking about Warez, right?
                        Well, there might be, I usually download them via FTP servers.
                        With programs like CdRWin you can create your own, provided you have the original cd ofcourse

Comment

Sounds like a good way to stop spending money.

Comment

Sounds like a good way to stop spending money.
                            Yep
                            I usually don't download games though, just applications.

Comment

Fallen

You should really make some sort of a 'manual.txt' for people. Would help alot of poor, unemployeed teens who just want to kill some Orcs!

Comment

Working...
                              X