X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some TWD predictions

Finals:
    Rage vs Elusive

Dunno outcome.. Rage is very good and they look so strong in pracd, they've lost like one game due to trying too little. Haven't seen Elu sd too much but they'd prolly end up in finals, and maybe winning. My wild guess would be Elusive after 3 very close games.

Other squads:
    Atheist:
    They got Raspi but I've never seen him being able to team as much in sd's, even so they are a good squad and I expect them to be in top 3.
    Divine:
    They refuse to try anywhere except 4 TWD. Lies or just holding it back? Got lotsa good players. Top 5?
    Onix:
    I'm very uncertain about Onix cuz I know they've lost one of they're best players. Still never to be underestimated. Also Top 5
    Dunno last Top 5 spot... Many candidates

A little lower I think Egyptian will suprise and impress, they got great teaming and they rarely loose sd's.

Haters is already ignored, but what do you ppl think? Who can win, and who can do good and suprise?
    Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
    Even if you win you're still retarded

Hi, this thread has 180 posts in TWD. This is whee this will be moved. Anyways stab is far superior to Raspi and is Atheists best dueler. Divine won't last throguh twd to twl (and if you remember that wonderful post about BanG you'll see this isn't hard to predict)

anyways, twd forum is there for a reason.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Moved to:
      Trench Wars Division
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

i already made this topic
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

stab might be a better dueler than Raspi, but as soon as Atheist loses a game he'll quit SubSpace for 3 months until someone starts a "super" squad with a trendy name for the next season of leagues then come back and be overrated all over again
          Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 12-15-2002, 02:21 PM.
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
            stab might be a better dueler than Raspi, but as soon as Atheist loses a game he'll quit SubSpace for 3 months until someone starts a "super" squad with a trendy name for the next season of leagues then come back and be overrated all over again
            Why do you act like you know what you are talking about? Its funny...

Comment

why do you act like you're superior? go fuck yourself asshole.
              Last edited by Adman; 12-16-2002, 12:14 AM.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

i'm freestyle. I freestyle all the time baby, It's super kickass.

Who is stuckup?

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                  why do you act like you're superior? go fuck yourself asshole.
                  Hi Adman. How are you?

Comment

Admans Playing Time 3x> then your playing time :P
                    Dont dig yourself a deeper whole, imo I remember u only as Jack's brother.
                    :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by stuckup
                      Hi Adman. How are you?
                      i don't like your kind gtfo.

Comment

Obviously you haven't seen Rage duel that much.

~GK
                        "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

Comment

What? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

Who is stuckup?
                            apparently jack's brother

That how i want to be know

SO AND SO'S BROTHER

so stuckup is just some well, newbie then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                              apparently jack's brother

That how i want to be know

SO AND SO'S BROTHER

so stuckup is just some well, newbie then?
                              I'm kookie's bendover bitch. That what i'm known as.

Comment

Working...
                              X