How long till......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long till......

My squad gets accepted into twd? I sent an ap like 2 days ago for my squad Homies, and already have a big enough roster.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

and how long this this league actually starts? :/
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

The answer to both is "whenever Mythrandir gets the time to do it"

Comment

More like: 'When Mythrandir can be arsed to do it.'
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

How long till.....

homies dissolves -kaos- and attack style?

jp KK good luck man
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: How long till......

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
            My squad gets accepted into twd? I sent an ap like 2 days ago for my squad Homies, and already have a big enough roster.
            I don't understand what you mean about an Application.
            In order to sign up your squad, go into Trench Wars game and then go to ?go twd

Send this as a private message to the TWDBot
            /!signup password
            or
            :TWDBot:!signup password
            (Use any password you like in the password field, suggest that you use one you will remember).

Then go to the TWD web site http://www.twdivisions.org/ and click on "log in". Use your SS player name for the username and the password you used in your message to the TWDBot for the password. Then after your logged into the web site click on "sign up squad" and follow directions from there.

To add your squad members into your squads roster, you will need to get them ALL to do some things first.

Same as you did, while in Trenchwars zone they ALL will need to go to....
            ?go twd
            private message the TWDbot ....
            !signup password
            (where the word password is, it can be anything they want it to be to use as their own password to be able to log into the TWD site).

Then they have to go to the TWD web site http://www.twdivisions.org/ and log in there with their SS name and password they used to the bot. Then they will need to click on rosters, and scroll down to your squads name. Then they can click on "request to join" and they are done, BUT you will still need to approve them into your squad. Do this by logging into the TWD web site, click on rosters and then you can approve them into your squad. That's it, your done and they will be on your squad roster. If you want them to be captain or asst, after you approve them into your squad you will see a "promote/kick" next to their name. Click on the promote one time to make them Asst. Captains, and click on it again to make them Captain.

Captains and Asst.'s are the ones who can use the BOTS to run the games that you have. Your allowed to have 3 Captains and 5 Asst's in your squad. Bot commands and help can be found there on TWD web site too. Here is direct link for the bots commands:
            http://www.trenchwars.org/TWD_Alpha/Doc/MatchBot.html

I hope this helps you and any other squads wanting to know this information. Good luck.
            "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Working...
            X