Cheating will no longer be tolerated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating will no longer be tolerated.

I just want you to know that I think we have all seen alot of "strange" lag and other such things lately, and that it will no longer be allowed to happen. Alot of staffers on Trench Wars have been warbirding for a very long time and are more than competant enough to see when someone is lagging unnaturally. So for anyone who decides that they can get away with using a program here and there in any league game then go ahead and try, but just be aware that staff will no longer put up with any of it, and eventually you will be caught, and banned.

- Wark.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

coughCLOTHcough
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

yeah gg cloth, cheat a little less blatantly with 3 mods watching next time
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Yea Cheaters...
        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka
          coughCLOTHcough
          ahahahahahahahaahahah wtf did cloth do? CE again? :/
          1:Goddamnit> I checked up MILF on the internet. Mother I like to Fuck
          1:Goddamnit> I also checked DILF (dad) SILF (sister) and EILF
          1:Cyborg.> what does EILF mean
          1:Goddamnit> Evold I like to fuck

Comment

wark wark wark wark

lay down the law!
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I was red warned for cheating in a TWDD versus Paladen. How often do we play TWDD? It's just "Aw there's nothing on, might aswell accept the duelers and take the whoopin' " kind of thing. After the game I asked the staffer and appearently having a Current:140 Average:140 Low:140 High:1562 is considered cheating because of the high.
              Doesn't your high go sky high when alt-tabbing in and out? Mine does although ping is stable(my packetloss is another story but this time it was surprisingly low and High was 'reason').

What I'm trying to say is that I doubt a simple ER will know the difference between game bugs, geographical locations distant from server and cheating. If a TWD Op can't do it right, chances are you trying to bust 'cheaters' will just piss alot of people off. Atleast do the red spamming and banning stuff after the game, or you are the one giving the other team an 'unfair advantage' asking an innocent person to reconnect and lose one life at that not to talk about leaving his team down a man.
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                I was red warned for cheating in a TWDD versus Paladen. How often do we play TWDD? It's just "Aw there's nothing on, might aswell accept the duelers and take the whoopin' " kind of thing. After the game I asked the staffer and appearently having a Current:140 Average:140 Low:140 High:1562 is considered cheating because of the high.
                Doesn't your high go sky high when alt-tabbing in and out? Mine does although ping is stable(my packetloss is another story but this time it was surprisingly low and High was 'reason').

What I'm trying to say is that I doubt a simple ER will know the difference between game bugs, geographical locations distant from server and cheating. If a TWD Op can't do it right, chances are you trying to bust 'cheaters' will just piss alot of people off. Atleast do the red spamming and banning stuff after the game, or you are the one giving the other team an 'unfair advantage' asking an innocent person to reconnect and lose one life at that not to talk about leaving his team down a man.
                Yeah the high does go up when your alt tabbing in and out. Just today i had a high of 25820 or something like that. I wasn't reallly lagging at all, but like 2 hours later tw started being all faggoty and started d/c , and speccing me. I had a c2s of 22% which was not cool. I gave up, and started to do computer maintenence to make sure that there wasn't any illicit software running on my computer that was affecting my speeds. Apparently other people from vancouver (from different isp's, and different types of internet) were experiencing the same problems. [/blog]

Comment

sry wark but i dont think so.

i've been banned for manipulating twice recently, WHEN I WAS INNOCENT. So don't start banning people who don't cheat - or Rudy's gonna get pretty pissed off at having to unban people.

Comment

Lets start up something like witchburnings, that'd be fun
                    nah, It's just one of those things I guess. There'll always be cheaters, but just some of them who are more blatant than others. Myself, I cant see any reason to cheat in subspace...
                    Ah well just ban all the witches and get it over with.
                    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rab

i've been banned for manipulating twice recently, WHEN I WAS INNOCENT. So don't start banning people who don't cheat - or Rudy's gonna get pretty pissed off at having to unban people.
                      hes talking about DUELING not basing.

finally someone on staff that got the guts to act against lag cheaters.

let the war against cheaters begin!
                      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

i find this thread really funny..

staff has been banning/catching cheaters for quite a while now, its true that not every cheater is caught, but staff tried really hard at it.. its just really funny how wark just comes in here and started act really tough and like he is the leader of the staff when hes like one of the inactive staffer and on a squad most people think that have cheaters on..
                        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

let the cat fight begin!!!

maybe we can charge ticket prices Wark V Nethila

Come one!! Come all!!! Roll UP GET YOUR MATCH TICKETS HERE!!!
                          :eek:
                          HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                          Lance> Here is BCG's song
                          Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                          HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                          :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                            blabla
                            It's better to ban one potential cheater than not to. Everything can be fixed.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rab

i get warned for my lag all the time, i guess the only reason im not getting banned is because i just play pub. and this is not the average high shitlag i get since ever the server was moved, i talk about spikes up to 10 seconds. maybe you should keep in mind that this games network code is somewhat old and the server is more or less free.

ps: its not (only) those usefull spikes where u can stay in a base full of nmys without taking any harm, its the die out of nowhere ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X