Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

Question:
    Will this forum have the same features eventaully added to it as well as brand new ones?

I.E. avatars, imgs in sigs, squad forums, pictures depicting the epic battle between volcs and annux's schlonh freely thrown around without fear of being banned?
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

The avatars and images in sigs, yes.

As for the other, I can't say for sure as I never did see it. I don't think I want to either.
    -Dantax
    The Internet connects us all,
    The short, the fat, the thin, the tall,
    we buy, we sell, we learn, we grow,
    dial-up, fizz-fuzz, connect, let's go!

Comment

Oh, and if at all possible, we do intend to have some squad forums. More on that later.
      -Dantax
      The Internet connects us all,
      The short, the fat, the thin, the tall,
      we buy, we sell, we learn, we grow,
      dial-up, fizz-fuzz, connect, let's go!

Comment

oh trust me mr. bang op guy.... u want to see it... they all WANT to see it...
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

On the contrary Mr. Processed Condiment of Death..

I would rather see my avatar.

Thanks for playing!

-PUSH
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
            Mr. Processed Condiment of Death
            My new custom title

Comment

no this forum will have no features at all you fucking jap

Comment

I love the Japanese people. Thanks for all the sushi!
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

You know what else would be nice, forum skins that players can choose to use. Instead of just being forced to use the paladen skin when you go to the paladen forum. And then being able to make your own skin, or a squad skin, that would be nice.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Re: ???

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                    volcs and annux's schlonh
                    oh man did that ever get me hot...

(what the fuck is going on?)
                    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

This thread is from 2002, and Titor (annux) brought it back up with his infected penis.
                      Ну вот...

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X