This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff laziness con't

I am getting sick and tired of the laziness of this zones mods. I tried to report a cheater and got no response, nothing. So I then tried to find out who the mod at the moment was, no response. And since this happens quite often, it's not usually a big problem (someone with a bit too much lag or a little too much endurance) but this time it was a blatent status cheat. Next I came to this web site to file a complaint, the e-mail for both the staff complaint and dock himself were invalid. So I joined a zone website for the first time in my eleven years of playing Sniper, Subspace, and now Continuum to ask what the hell is going on with the staff. I have never seen such a disregard for rules and fair play in any zone ever. I am going to post this in several places untill I get a response from someone, please e-mail me at name_is_bill@hotmail.com.

very dissapointed

I am truely dissapointed with the staff of this zone, still no real response. Plenty of players responded with idiotic quipes and advice but the only response I managed to get from the staff was to try the e-mail complaint, again. Do they have some problem with admiting their mistakes in public or do they just not care? I would like them to at least make a real effort to listen to the complaint. But they can't be bothered with that I guess. This is a very sad day for a game that is supposedly owned by the players, and the players have no say.

Comment

9. If your topic has been moved, closed, or deleted: don't post it again.

You already have a thread in SSCU Trench Wars, keep it there.
      This is your warning. Thread Closed
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
      X