Barcada: Nycle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcada: Nycle!

Now, i spammed them with a squad msg. So what, it's a PM, staff doesn't handle that. I've been called a ***** a *** a **** a ******** in PM's, and thats ineffective to be banned for. So what's the deal? He's squadded with them and i get warned for spamming in PM's
    And let me add i have NOTHING wrong with Nycle, i was just wondering if this is like suitable and fit for the situation, and if you can get warned for PM's, why haven't certain people been banned. I'm not using this to get anyone banned.. just a staff question -_-

shit happens
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Evidence (I think)

If Nycle was present during your spamming then he saw it with his own eyes, thus he has grounds to warn you. However, other people spamming your squad (presuming there's no staff on it) is unprovable as screenshots can be faked. Fair enough?

Comment

ah i see, so people with staff on their squad have an advantage if they wanna get someone banned? ^-^

Comment

No. The only advantage in this case is that you gave them the evidence of your wrong-doing on a plate. I don't think Nycle was looking to hunt you down at all.

Comment

Please cry more. If you get spammed you also might think "lets act like i'm not 3 years old" and ?ignore the person instead of spamming back. Nycle warned you for spamming like a staff member is supposed to do.
            2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
            2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
            2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
            2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
            2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
            2:Cig Smoke> thdx
            2:Miksel> elim 3
            2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
            2:Morgane> LOL
            2:Enflame> haha
            2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

newbs taken over tw,

regency? sucks
              depho? sucks
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

If your squad is being spammed, you are quite welcome to invite the attending moderator into your squad temporarily to view it. However, this doesn't happen often because it is preferred that you take the basic steps to initially counter it by either ignoring the person or using ?away to return the spam.
                Inviting staff into your squad should be a last resort for when the offending spammer is changing aliases to beat being ignored or there is more than one party to start with.
                Squads with staff already rostered have that advantage from the beginning, but everyone else is only a ?cheater call away from the same resolution.

Comment

Not Thix. You knew how this was going to end. ?ignore is way too easy to use. Plus, since things like that can be forged, you were screwed from the moment you hit that new thread button.
                  I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Thats why I don't talk shit to others (exception of stamen :P) and i don't get it back, and when i do.. Hell i just ignore them, suck it up bud=D
                    1:Hydride> who we play next week
                    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                    1:ReNdErED> gulp
                    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Thix, there were pm's, mostly coming from you though. I haven't made screenshots, why would i? And why would we spam you in the first place, You started it all off, you started crying while we bd'd. Should've just be quiet and swallowed it up. This started cause Hillpeace had some Lag issues, Our squad apparantly does not respect Hillpeace, we did not want to spec one or two for you. Actually, we did, then you pm'd us with "omfg your all newbies", then the one who specced got right back in. I'd spec one for any respectable squad, that doesen't count You in.
                      Last edited by Regency; 11-25-2005, 03:05 AM.
                      1:CUMULONIMBUS> fucking south korean player names making me hungry

Comment

surprisingly regency and depho and nycle are on the same chat... they are hunting you down for sure!
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I love barcada too
                          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

JUst put em on ignore
                            Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                            Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

I so saw this coming. Anyway, I withdrew the warning a few minutes later because I knew my squadmates were going to do the same thing although I told them not to.

EDIT: So there you've had it thix, the answer from our BanG op himself. Next time I won't be so lenient eh?
                              Last edited by Nycle; 11-25-2005, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X