This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do?

I'm finally get out of lazy mode and play an elim game. So one of the members on Ice, Volcs, spawns me on accident. She insists that she will feed me that kill because she felt sorry for it. I literally avoid taking the "free" kill and keep playing; telling her no, I won't take a free kill. Shes following me everywhere I go, not shooting, just waiting for me to kill her. Well I avoid her and just keep killing everyone else in sight. So this idiot, Rudy, comes in and assumes I'm "teaming" and specs me for teaming.

Huh?

Okay seriously, I'm not shooting her because I refuse to accept the free kill. Yet I get specced? When I tried to confront him about his mistake, the moron went into his faggot mode and said, "talk to the hand." No straight guy would say that, but thats another topic.

Anyways, in the future, can some of you guys seriously "warn" first before just speccing? If the idiot would have warned me, I would have told him the situation. Me not accepting free kills is not my fault. Its ESPECIALLY not my fault if the other player continues to follow me.

Oh well, I guess the faggot was bored and wanted to flex some staff muscle.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

lol...well look at him.."TALK TO THE HAND DEATH ROW"..

faggot is hiding a dildo behind his back i bet ^-^
    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
    " - Tyler the Creator
    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

FUCK!
      honestly, this was all me, I mean it wasn't teaming, but drow shouldn't have been specced.
      As drow says, I lamed him, and said "FUCK! SHIT! sorry!!!! kill me" and he wouldn't, so I tried to get in the way of one of his shots to give him it back. Then this newb faggot SERTIFI pms me to stop teaming, i said "fuck off newb, im not teaming, im trying to give him a kill because i lamed him so fuck off and eat me" or something along the lines.

a minute later, drow still hasnt killed me and i've died a few times in the process of trying to get him to kill me, I have yet to take a shot..

then this rudy newb comes and specs me, THEN warns me, then leaves arena.
      I ?help for complaints email, and after my 4th help call and a warning weaver PMs me the email.. WTF !? Now I remember why I used to hate staff so much(with some exceptions, not many, but some.)... stupid ignorant newbs.

edit: LOLOLOLOLOLL at the rudy pic, ha.
      Last edited by Volcs; 11-26-2005, 04:03 AM.
      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

1)I never said you were teaming. This is what I said:

Sertifi> Stop trucing with Drow
        volcs> IM TRYING TO HAVE HIM KILL ME NEWB
        Sertifi> It seems he wont do it so leave it or Ill call you two cheaters

Since after awhile you still didnt do anything to prevent it, I reported you saying this:

?cheaters Death Row and Volcs trucing at ?go elim Volcs chased Drow forever, and all she did was spin around him+Drow shot everyone else except her..

2)As what you said on your post, you didnt say anything, not even close to those lines.

3)I'm not faggot :grin: And you shouldnt whine so much at me. I never said you were teaming.
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

1. Shit, I actually read this.

2. Posing infront of a monitor with ss on = ultimate coolness.
          (I laughed for 4 secs)

3. Sertifi is just a fag, let him be. I forgot who he is btw.
          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

*Laughs* Ratty, I aint fag.

No matter if you dont remember who I am, I'm Elbryans bro..

Oh well I'm off of this topic, it's pointless since Rudy did what he felt was the best :fear:
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Feeling better now that you've released all that pent up rage?

Excellent.

For the record, I don't like you Volcs. I find you to be an arrogant, self absorbed, heartless bitch. Yet I don't use my distaste for your poor character as an excuse to go out of my way to harass you. However, you are forgiven for attacking me like this because I expected no less from you, or Death row for that matter. He seems to still blame me for the flaws in BanG even though I've explained it quite thoroughly to him several times. I can't tell if he's taking the piss half the time or not. Text isn't the best conveyor of sarcasm as you would know.

[sarcasm]
              I won't close this thread because I love getting the attention, being a corrupt, power hungry, newbie mod and all.
              [/sarcasm]I'll leave that to another forum moderator who has the patience to recite the rules again for those still vision impaired.

Anyway Volcs, I just hope that perhaps electro-shock therapy can get that heart of yours started again.
              All the best.

Comment

<<<Feeling better now that you've released all that pent up rage?>>>

You're cool. Keep avoiding the topic, fraud.

<<<He seems to still blame me for the flaws in BanG even though I've explained it quite thoroughly to him several times. >>>

One question: What does anything in my post have to do with that "BanG" situation? That was a while ago, I said my part and moved on. However, it's YOU thats randomly bringing it up---why? That has nothing to do with what transpired tonight. I know intelligence isn't your best attribute, but stick to the topic, Junior. Thanks.

<<<I won't close this thread because I love getting the attention>>>

No kidding.
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                  For the record, I don't like you Volcs. I find you to be an arrogant, self absorbed, heartless bitch. Yet I don't use my distaste for your poor character as an excuse to go out of my way to harass you. However, you are forgiven for attacking me like this because I expected no less from you, or Death row for that matter.
                  I don't like you either, I think you're a creepy prick that thinks too highly of himself.
                  You may not go "out of your way to harass" me, but you certainly didn't look much into the situation. You specced, THEN warned, and didn't even have a fucking clue what was going on.
                  "Forgiven for attacking you"? please, I don't want your forgiveness. If anything you should apologize for running like the coward you are.
                  I won't close this thread because I love getting the attention, being a corrupt, power hungry, newbie mod and all.
                  The only valid thing you've had to contribute.

Anyway Volcs, I just hope that perhaps electro-shock therapy can get that heart of yours started again.
                  All the best.
                  HILARIOUS. Up there with goddess in the top 10s.. dumbass.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

lololol, i have to agree rudy is quite dumb.

Comment

It seems no one really likes rudy except his butt buddies. The people that promoted him?....

Comment

I would get annoyed if I were Drow too.
                        Anyways, who is this Silent Tear kid, I keep picturing this fat kid who cries after getting bullied.
                        .?squad Silent Tears, Squad: Magicianz
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I just have to laugh at drow and volcs.. If you cannot see how much sarcasm was in rudy's post, then read it again (He even said it himself)

yeah what a worthless thread
                          1:Hydride> who we play next week
                          1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                          1:ReNdErED> gulp
                          1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                          1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                          1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                          1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                          1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
                            I just have to laugh at drow and volcs.. If you cannot see how much sarcasm was in rudy's post, then read it again (He even said it himself)

yeah what a worthless thread
                            Oh great, a newbie is laughing at me. I won't be able to sleep tonight. : (

Comment

people report people in elim that aren't even playing?

it wouldn't matter if you were playing either
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                              X