question - squad caps/asst's take note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question - squad caps/asst's take note

today we pracd'ed for 5 or 6 hrs. our second to last pracd, second round, was against a squad that added 1 more player at the last minute, making it - 4 burn members vs. 5 members of the other squad.

when all was said and done, 1 burn member was left with 4 of the other squaddies chasing him down. things looked pretty bleak - and then I peeked at the score.

Burn:43 Opposition:36. we win, 2-0.

the last burn member had 6 deaths. that meant that no matter WHAT happened, burn would win. and it happened, final score 46-40, with 4 members of the other team left !!!!!!! O_o

now this is ridiculously lame, wouldnt happen in twl, and has definitely occured previously, but here is my question:

Will TWD eventually be based on the Matchbot approving the winner as an absolute, or, rather, will it approve the winner based on kills as shown above and currently?

<3 pac
    Pacra>gg
    Zloy> f u pacra

Pacra>gg
    lite brite>bah

Pacra>gg
    h2o6o>.....

Pacra>gg
    Zengrath> wtf pac

This is quite surprising, as I thought I've dealt with this problem in the latest MatchBot update.

This is how it should work:
    for TWDD and TWJD 5 players are assumed to be playing. If a squad decides to put only 4 players in game, it'll have 10 deaths extra.
    So, instead of 43 for Burn and 36 for the Opposition, it should have been 43 for Burn and 46 for the Opposition.

Could you perhaps specify the squad you played against, and the date & time? So I can check the logs and will be able to trace down the bug faster.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the match was against either Vibrant or Stonerz. the date would be about 10:00 on 12/19, ?go pracd3.

yes, some people dropped by that explained that 10-death rule, but i guess the numbers dont lie... er do lie rather
      Pacra>gg
      Zloy> f u pacra

Pacra>gg
      lite brite>bah

Pacra>gg
      h2o6o>.....

Pacra>gg
      Zengrath> wtf pac

Comment

Working...
      X