Map of TWL-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map of TWL-B

Okay, what is the big idea? This base is totally different than the one from public, unless the public map is changed to the one like ?go twlb, i suggest you fix the errrors on your map.

Btw, wasn't disoblige the runner up for twl-b? cripples' ranking was after whiterabbits, which was 6th place. Why you making stuff up now?

I agree (partially) with phatz. The new map needs to be tested for balance if you're going to need to test it first. Placing it in a private basing arena is probably the way to go.

As far as the season ranking, they probably copied it off another map and forgot to change it.

Comment

This is off topic but there are also some changes to the TWL-J map that I find troubling :\

TWL-D looks exactly the same though.
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

the only thing ive noticed about base is that
        the little block where javs shoot bombs in are gone... should be back

to ad to what latrine said... the twlj arena is a little strange... feels like there's too much space between walls and stuff...

both maps look cool
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Calm down dude,

There were some errors in the map, they have since been corrected.

The map is not a complete replica of the public map. Please note that the TWDB maps are not exactly the same as the public map either. Regardless I have made sure that in the most important parts of the map (in the upper base, the holes where javs can shoot in, and the corners inside the base where bombs can hit and where ships can hide) are just like the public map.

Once Arilou gets around to it, the updated TWLB map will be up.

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Good, and also a wb can own in the new map due to reduce spawn zone. Also in twlj I know you're hoping to reduce spawning but you shoudl reincrease it's spawn zone.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Or you could've just asked 2d to do the maps, he did a great job on last season's, didn't he? And what he had changed on the twdb map was good ideas, as to reducing lame killings, not increasing it like this one. Also, that spawn area is too small, should've just let it be.
              Last edited by PhaTz; 12-22-2002, 10:40 PM.

Comment

post here when the corrected map is up plz.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                  Or you could've just asked 2d to do the maps, he did a great job on last season's, didn't he?
                  No.
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Can we please just use the pub map.

1) =low lag

2) =works already

I win. gg.

-RR

Comment

Edit: posted to wrong thread

-Spam
                      Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                        Can we please just use the pub map.

and I'm gay

-RR
                        Pub map please. No need to fuck with everything. RR you're still gay.
                        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Hmm... thanks Project.. love you too :P

-RR

Comment

RR4WIN
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Just to let you all know, the TWLB map is updated.

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                              X