This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Basers Database

OK, I'm working on a database of TW Basers.

Features of v1.0:

- the ability to rank players by their skill in terr, shark, jav, wb, spid
    - "Rab's 5 Star Rating"

Player Ranks:

I'm gonna ask around to get a general overview of a player's skill in a certain ship and then give them a number.. 100 being good, 1 being crap. I know it's inacurate but it's sexy so i'm doing it.

Rab's 5 Star Rating:

Yeh you guessed it, you get 1-5 stars depending on how I rate you as a baser, this can be in one ship or overall. This one is vastly biased and i will get huge flaming from it =)

Features of v1.1 (coming some time later):

- player profiles, these will include any information we feel like adding to them (they will be done last) stuff like squad, player comments, screenshots etc.. but that will come later.
    - any necessary fixes and rating updates.
    - Help file.

-RR
    Santa's "sack" ?

Sounds cool
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Good idea, but how much time have you got on your hands?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Well it's gonna take time to get working but once it's up it shouldn't take too long. I play SS all the time anyway tho dude.

-RR

Comment

Sounds like you're gonna pull shit out of your ass and rip off player profiles from squad websites. Bravo.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

You'll get flamed like hell for this, but hey it doesn't require any effort on my part and it will give me something amusing to read, at the very least, so I'll encourage this.

Comment

Dont turn basing into elim, look how gay elim is.
              :yawn:

Comment

Don't worry about turning basing into elim. if that starts to happen i'll delete it.

-RR

Comment

It has already happened. Whoooooops!

Comment

What's wrong with elim?
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

elim is supa dumb. that one be problem number 1
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Basing has nothing to with elim. Elim has nothing to do with real dueling. Turning basing into elim would kill all the real basing. True value of players can't be mesured in recs.
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I'm going to take RR's dumbass database, switch up a few #'s, then call its PROJECTS 5 STAR RATING.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Sounds like you need to get a life, besided basing aint even that fun.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Plz don't reap our minds.
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
                              X