Problem with TK'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with TK'ers

I was just wondering why me and several other people were being TK'd by some guy named Dr Marc in a jav....for over 10 minutes with no help, only to be told later that he wasn't removed because the guy was "a bad shot"? I'm not going to mention the person that told me this, but I am just pissed off that this was the answer that was given.

If you're a bad shot, then gtfo of a jav. Especially when you have TK'd over 10 people in less than 10 minutes. Is it really TW policy to let someone continue to just TK people if they aren't skilled enough to not TK?

And I think it's pretty clear this guy was not just "a bad shot". In my opinion, based on the pattern of his fire...the location of his shots...the lack of enemies in the vicinity of the shots...it was obviously on purpose. For example, when there are no enemies rushing the fr, and you fire a vertical shot to hit the bar where the terrier was sitting above the flag...it's not a fucking mistake.

Yeah I was watching him briefly, I don't think its within our juristiction to remove people who are really bad at the game
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yeah, it just looked like he was just going around still learning, and having you chase him around trying to TK him back wasn't helping at all. I PMed the guy to ask him to try to aim better.
      DELETED

Comment

I only tried to TK him back because I was sick of me and other people on my frequency getting TK'd.

Wait... I mean, I wasn't trying to TK him back, I am just really bad at jav. I am learning. I was only firing at my team because I am a bad shot.

So it's ok to TK people if you don't know what you're doing? Why not just make them use a different ship that they can't kill other ppl with? Why not make them move to a wb or a spider, until they learn their shots in empty arenas like everyone else does?

Comment

i swear i didnt know the blue bomb would kill the yellow guys
          Big Chill

Comment

on a total unrelated note: Badshot is pro at jav
            2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
            2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
            2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
            2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
            2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
            2:Cig Smoke> thdx
            2:Miksel> elim 3
            2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
            2:Morgane> LOL
            2:Enflame> haha
            2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
              I only tried to TK him back because I was sick of me and other people on my frequency getting TK'd.

Wait... I mean, I wasn't trying to TK him back, I am just really bad at jav. I am learning. I was only firing at my team because I am a bad shot.

So it's ok to TK people if you don't know what you're doing? Why not just make them use a different ship that they can't kill other ppl with? Why not make them move to a wb or a spider, until they learn their shots in empty arenas like everyone else does?
              So ignorance is an excuse? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
                werd
                Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
                  Sure he is
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
                    So ignorance is an excuse? Interesting.
                    Apparently it is. I mean, that was my original question, which still has not been directly answered. I'll ask it again:

Is it really TW policy to let someone continue to just TK people if they aren't skilled enough to not TK?
                    Yea, it was poorly worded, but I still don't understand why it's ok to relentlessly TK people in a jav if you suck---if that is indeed the policy. Staff should have the power to force a player to switch ships for excessive team killing, even if the staff member deems the player not to be doing it intentionally. By conservative estimate, this guy TK'd at least 7 players in about as many minutes. I don't see why that does not warrant a forcible ship switch.

Anyway, I'd appreciate an answer to my question, so I can at least submit it as a proposal. Thanks.

Comment

It all depends on the mod who takes the call. If you get a half decent one he will put the TKer into a warbird and tell him to stop javing. That's usually enough for the person to leave or at least stop javing. I've found recently actually that the moderators seem to be doing a better job taking care of situations just like that one. Obviously not in this case.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

6: Dr. Marc> en da ze denke dak nie ken aimen.. naja boeie moete hun weten ik weet wel beter
                        6: Rz> Wat weten we dan?
                        6: Rz> Dat je het opzettelijk deed?
                        6: Dr. Marc> ik weet niet wat jij weet
                        6: Dr. Marc> ja ik deed het opzettelijk maja hun denken van niet dus care

It comes down to:
                        Dr. Marc> They think I can't aim, but I know better
                        Rz> What, that you did it on purpose?
                        Dr. Marc> yes I did it on purpose, but yeah they think I didn't

I don't see how you let someone teamkill people when it's stated in the rules it's forbidden. Wether he knows or doesn't know doesn't really matter. At least you have to set him to a non-bombing ship.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                          Dr. Marc> yes I did it on purpose, but yeah they think I didn't
                          someone bringing the good name of Dr and Doc into disrepute
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Yea, purposefully taking out your BT a couple times will do that to a reputation. Fuck that sloppy cum dripping asshole.

And I would still appreciate an answer to my question.

Comment

Seriously...nobody is going to answer the question?

Comment

Working...
                              X