Mistakes on TWLB Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes on TWLB Map

Here are some mistakes/differences on the new TWLB map.
    CLICK HERE

These arent a bunch, but it only took us 5 mins to come up with these.
    :yawn:

Or to be more precise check:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/kuukunen/mistakes.jpg
    Blue ones mean extra block and red ones means a missing block.

As you can see, tobe claimed that the burst next to the left ear is wrong. However It's not wrong, it was wrong int the old twlb map and it's wrong in the map that's in pracb, but not wrong here. (i've been bugging myth and 2d to change it, but they haven't =/)

Comment

since when r people who make the map responsable for 'making' spots for people to use with their ship. I thought one had to find sneaky spots on their own.. Asking somebody to add a block so a spot works from there sounds pretty weird to me.
      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

warportal speaks the truth, however, the twlb has become quite different from the map in pub. Especially since the jav shots has changed so drastically. Also, I think it's a bad idea to make the map symetrical....or more symetrical...

Good job on getting rid of those hideous diagonal tiles though.
        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I just want the old jav holes back.
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

There are more differences in lower base too. But those probably aren't as important.
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree with wp and jonas. I think that new shots will seperate good javs from those who memorize shots. However, if there are changes, they need to be tested.

Comment

But those damn flag room changes screw up my bursts!! #!#¤&/#¤%@£$#

Comment

I don't care about the jav blocks being gone, but the symmetry oif the lower entrance holes, and a few changes in the lower base is really a step back. The asymmetrical tile placement added an element of.. variety?... to the TWLB map, and I think games will be less interesting now that they're identical.

That being said those symmetrical holes also screw with the flow of burst left to right and right to left in flagroom battles.

Comment

Question of the Year: Who the fuck cares?
                    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                    -Dys

Comment

If you don't care about the game why do you read the forums, Dyst?
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Just use the old TWLB map, why change something that imo is perfect into something that has problems/gliches and changes shots and the way you lineup?
                        :yawn:

Comment

...you play base too much:

1. if you compose a list of micro - design mistakes on the introduction of new map?

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                          1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                          1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                          1:Zloy> Why
                          1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

OK I HAVE FIXED THE MISTAKES AND POINTED OUT NEW ONES. HEREIS WHAT OUR SCIENTISTS CAME UP WITH NYAH:

http://infusive.net/poon/basez.gif
                            I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Working...
                            X