This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongfully BANNED MOD RED PLZ.

Ok heres what happened My brother N@N got banned for saying ****** in go javs lol whats new? anyways he ask me to use my computer and name to log onto tw to talk to a mod about it so I let him, Apparantly Rudy thought me and him are the same person when in fact thats not true at all, now I've emailed the bans09 addy .... no response...and rudy/pure_luck are not on/afk/or are just ignoring me. Now there is one way that I can prove that we are infact two different ppl and thats Through Mithrandia <ER> because My brother Nick, Mithrandia, and I have all squaded together in the past and He knows that we cant possibly be the same person, don't belive it? ask him...

Mith said he left Rudy a msg stating this and what not but that wa like 6 hours ago and I'm getting damn tired of waiting Its like this I was gone for 6 months came back 2 days later this shit happens and Im kinda pissed off about the whole thing. I wasn't warned or even givin an explanation for the ban....I posted this same shit on another forum but they told me to come here so here it is... I would like to have the ban lifted but its a big pain in the ass to get ahold of these mods so if someone here could help me that would be sweet. If its needed the ban # is 12678 and the name is Nephi. <_<
    Last edited by Nephi; 01-14-2006, 08:23 PM.

technically, your brother was evading a ban. wanna blame someone? beat the living crap out of your bro
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

gg
      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
      1:Cower> Sword
      1:Kthx> ok
      1:Cower> Axe
      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
      1:Cower> ?
      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

If you're unbanned in the next while it means you got your way and that we were wrong.

If you don't get unbanned, that means your ban was deserved (despite what you may think), which means you're out of TW for a bit.

Either or, don't remake a duplicate thread that has already been closed in another section of the forums, it certainly won't get more attention than it already has.

Closed
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
        X