Top Basing Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Basing Squads

well post your opinions and thoughts here about squads but everyone in Dekai, i will be playing in leagues, but will be inactive for about a month, i am very sorry. i might be on a couple of times to say hi, but heck with that here are mine:

Dekai

New squad

People to look out for : hakk nailed paid vehicle and of course me

Comments : These people are a great team and all are great people, ZeUs!! , out cap, will respect if anyone leaves, and will not question them, we have different strategies and are probably going to make it in top 10 in TWLB

wr

vet squad.

People to look for : Proj, yojo, arro

Comments : Arrogance, congrats about <ZH>, you are a great player at this game and have amazing skills in both terrier and spider. you are also a great captain and deserve ZH, good luck in TWLB. yojo is not mentioned a lot and i think he should be. He will play any ship and is very outgoing to the people in this game. He amazes me with the way he plays, most of all in playing terrier, which is my favorite ship. As mentioned by Arrogance in other forume, Project [V-irus] has played every ship for wr and even played terrier once or twice since Bronchitis hasn't been on much for practice games. I will wish you guys best of luck.

Anti-Scrub

2 years old. vet members

People to look for : Moooooot, brookus, windy, there are more, i am lazy ;-) but Nosey deserves to be here, so Nosey

Comments : well, it is also one of my favorite squads because my friend mooooot is on it, they are a great bunch of guys who are very skkilled in this game. the heart of a-s's base is brookus who is #1 picks in private basing arenas. Wind and Moot are great sharks and moot is good spider as well. Nosey is a player i have never seen before since a week ago, and suprised i was when i saw him play spid in one game, terr in another, and shark in another, as well as jav. good luck to you guys.
    __________________________________________________ _

Disoblige

who cares, they own

People to look for : NOCKM (jav) mantra everythin, wp everythin except sharl ;-), everyone on their squad

well all i have to say is, they will probably face wr in Championchip, good luck

New squads to look for :

Camisade(pasco, zz, shadow, leroy)

Mambo (their whole squad except xXxEwokxXx and pandagirl mite join them)

Stone(pretty good)

wtfz (nice name vortex :P)

YOUR TURN, MAKE SOME POSTS PEOPLE!
    whoa they made a spot for a sig!

Our cap* sorry ZeUs!! sorry :/
    whoa they made a spot for a sig!

Comment

toxicon rides again!
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

WR isnt Vet squad :P
        Nosey = Ez
        And For Everyone's Information, Me and Eeks have the same B-day.
        :yawn:

Comment

why didnt u post ur opinion in warportals thread? it showed much better detail on each basing squad then urs. idiot.
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Re: Top Basing Squads

Originally posted by ThiX

Mambo (their whole squad except xXxEwokxXx and pandagirl mite join them)
            Panda isnt in Mambo.. and xxx is a good player only not much online.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

who the hell are all these stanky skanks
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

well post your opinions and thoughts here about squads but everyone in Dekai

wr

vet squad.

As mentioned by Arrogance in other forume, ________________________________________________

skkilled __________________________________________________ _

Championchip,

(pandagirl mite join them)

yucky

Comment

If not acting like pompous arrogant pricks makes us not vets...well i'm happy with that.

Comment

A-s is older than 2 years, you didn't mention crips, you did however not forget stone which i have done more than once, you also didn't mention onix, paladen or british squad who all played int wlb last year.

P.S. Pppssssttt Pallies finished 2nd last year, but yeah i guess they don't need recognition either.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

he didnt give any recognition, because hes a newbie.
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

he better recognize.... G

Comment

blah ... blah ... blah
                          ThiX: r u nu? NO I AM SERIOUS!!!
                          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Top Basing Squad

I'll give you a motherfucking cookie if your squad lasts through the season you choad lick.
                            sage

Comment

We should brign back Digressed ... that squad could pwn all. $$
                              Reality is an Illusion.

Comment

Working...
                              X