Bot suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot suggestions

Allow for 4v4 matches in TWD, and disallow 5v4 matches.

Through practice it has appeared that 4v4 matches work fine, and probably make up a bulk of the games played in the practice arenas. It would be fine if TWD could allow for 4v4 matches as long as there was a method to prevent a squad, like Divine for instance who is known for cheating every way possible, from putting a 5th player in.

Also maybe code the bot to show the round score and not just the game score so like !score would show

Onix vs Divine
    Round 1: 50-21
    Round 2: 20-11 in progress

instead of

Onix vs Divine score is 20-11

Just some ideas
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

get the bot to pm people when they get put in.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
      get the bot to pm people when they get put in.
      YES!! And in UFC!

Comment

1. Dueling games are 5v5, but you're allowed to play with one man down (4v4). That is how it is defined. But, seeing how often squads seem to miss a 5th guy, we might want to consider to make TWD dueling games 4v4 instead of 5v5. Currently it's not easily programmable to allow both 4v4 or 5v5 games in the same arena.

2. 'to give the score of previous rounds when a player pms !score to the bot'. That's a good idea and easily programmable, I'll put that feature in the next version of Matchbot

3. 'to pm the player when he's put in the game'. Personally I don't see the use of it, but this has been requested by numerous players, so I'll add that to the next version Matchbot, as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
          1. Dueling games are 5v5, but you're allowed to play with one man down (4v4). That is how it is defined. But, seeing how often squads seem to miss a 5th guy, we might want to consider to make TWD dueling games 4v4 instead of 5v5. Currently it's not easily programmable to allow both 4v4 or 5v5 games in the same arena.
          aw that would be a shame myth every1 wants to play for their squads and when the leagues start i dont think many will be missing a 5th player. on the other hand, if only 4 can play and the games are just 1 round ( not sure about this tho ) many of a squad's players will be put aside. just dont think thats right
          The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Myth the use of being pmed when you're put in is so that you can alt+tab freely. When you're pmed your continuum tab flashes and a ring sound occurs.

Comment

YES! TWD would be awesome 4v4

Comment

it should stay 5v5. if a squad isnt able to show 5 then thats too bad for them and maybe twd isnt right for them. dont accept if u dont have 5 on =/
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Kinda weird if you have a squad and you go for TWD and can't even show 5 players at certain times
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Says the man in a squad with 10 players
                    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I think that the 4v4 is a good idea. So far, its just practice so it doesn't matter if someone shows 5.
                      1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                        YES! TWD would be awesome 4v4
                        no way it would be terrible
                        The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

You dont change basing to 6 vs 6 do we??

why should we change dueling then..

A basing squad needs to have 8 online, so why cant you have 5 online?
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I like the part where I don't read all the letters but get to put together my own that everyone else can see and go "ooh" and "aah".
                            sage

Comment

It's about quantity not quality

Would you rather play 10 duels of 5v5 or 40 duels of 4v4?

Comment

Working...
                              X