This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75days

im a bit confused and cant log on to ask anyone about my ban so here it is (Take in mind I know I deserved it but i have NO CLUE What the hell is going on):

It was originally 75 days 4 days ago from just TW.. yesterday it was a 365 day ban from TW.. i asked to get that figured out and why it was changed so dramatically, and i a mod would ?message me.. now today its a 365 day NETBAN

How am i supposed to check ?messages if i cant log into a zone that is on the same database??

If there are anyzones where i can check its cool, and if a mod can PM me on the forums that would be nice too
    thanks

EDIT:I used the ban email to see whatup on top of this
    Last edited by Hydride; 02-08-2006, 03:39 PM.
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Originally posted by Hydride
    im a bit confused and cant log on to ask anyone about my ban so here it is (Take in mind I know I deserved it but i have NO CLUE What the hell is going on):

It was originally 75 days 4 days ago from just TW.. yesterday it was a 365 day ban from TW.. i asked to get that figured out and why it was changed so dramatically, and i a mod would ?message me.. now today its a 365 day NETBAN

How am i supposed to check ?messages if i cant log into a zone that is on the same database??

If there are anyzones where i can check its cool, and if a mod can PM me on the forums that would be nice too
    thanks

EDIT:Id use the banemail but i did what i did and i deserved a ban, but the day i was banned i was told thats the best they can do (75 days)
    Your a moron, you were supposed to be banned for a year, and rudy didnt notice that untill you said so on the forums that you were lucky. Hence rudy's post saying he had your number. You win the dumbass award!

Comment

rudy didnt ban me and I was told 75 days is the best they can do
      1:Hydride> who we play next week
      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
      1:ReNdErED> gulp
      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
        rudy didnt ban me and I was told 75 days is the best they can do
        Originally Posted by Hydride
        .. td. also was banned for using gashi in the arena lol
        but 75 days isnt 1 year so i guess i got off easy

rudy>Guess again.
        I got your number and I'm calling it right now....

Rudy is in charge of bans. He made it the right length, it doesnt matter who initially banned you. Rudy takes care of ban lenths. Any cheating whatsoever is an auto year ban this has been clearly said a million times.

Comment

I don't know who's telling you this 75 day stuff but all cheating (Not DSing, racism or tking of course) is a one year SSC network ban, no exceptions. A Moderator or Smod probably did a local ban on you then Rudy got the message later and upped it.

Contact Rudy by email or just use bans09@trenchwars.org

Closed.
          Last edited by Kolar; 02-08-2006, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X