Mega-Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega-Tournament

I think this would be a good idea for a weekend event, just like a normal tournament, but since it would be a weekend event I'd think more people would come, so have like a divisioned tourny, in tournament and tourny2 or whatever, and the winners of each face eachother, the winners would be announced on the website and across the zone as Mega-Tourny champions

I dunno, I think it would be cool.
    Praise "Bob"

la música

That would be ub3r l33t. I'm all heads for it!
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
      That would be ub3r l33t. I'm all heads for it!
      Ruby, you forgot to say, "And Light will win this for sure! Why? You may ask.. Because we havent lost yet in Leagues, we r 5-0 in every league"

There, had to add that for u since u werent paying attention and typing what u always have to type
      :yawn:

Comment

Actually this could be pretty fun.. whenever the tourney bots are done tournament will be able to accomodate more people for such an event. You could probably get teams of 3 or more if you want a lot of people playing. Also the new tourament map will have more boxes for competitors. The bot will be able to warp the challengers in their respective boxes allowing for more competition to take place.

Until then we can try it in the future. I rather give more time to announce such an event so everyone that would like to play has time to show up.
        Last edited by FLaBiN; 07-12-2002, 09:42 PM.
        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
        flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Ruby, you forgot to say, "And Light will win this for sure! Why? You may ask.. Because we havent lost yet in Leagues, we r 5-0 in every league"

There, had to add that for u since u werent paying attention and typing what u always have to type
          Ok, I was trying to stop from being annoyed, but now you're really pushing it. It's not even close to what I was thinking.

Comment

ruby i think tobe was joking and if not i dunno =) <3 tobe
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              ruby i think tobe was joking and if not i dunno =) <3 tobe
              He better have been

Comment

That sounds really fun to me. I think it would be a popular event

-Spam
                Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Re: Mega-Tournament

Originally posted by Bolt
                  I think this would be a good idea for a weekend event, just like a normal tournament, but since it would be a weekend event I'd think more people would come, so have like a divisioned tourny, in tournament and tourny2 or whatever, and the winners of each face eachother, the winners would be announced on the website and across the zone as Mega-Tourny champions

I dunno, I think it would be cool.
                  I've actually thought about that, but there aren't enough willing to host tournaments at the same time. Maybe the bot accompanyment would help, when they do come out.

Lots of love,
                  Left_Eye
                  sigpic

Comment

Imagine how long it would last though when a normal tourny today was about 1 hour maybe 2

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine how long it would last though when a normal tourny today was about 1 hour maybe 2
                      Actually, it wouldn't last that long. They could both be run at the same time, only one a little bit later than the other. So those that didn't get in the first tournament have a chance to get in the second tournament.

Lots of love,
                      Left_Eye
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah but surely the finals of each will be combined to find an ultimate winner? If its just 2 tournies itd be fine but wiv the idea of more boexes = more players...

Comment

yeah length might be a big of a problem. some people might not want to play ss all day. they may have to go. itd be really cool tho.

and there would have to be 16 tournies if wanted to make it real real cool.
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

To truelly find the ultimate duelling person *cough* me, lol, ill be out first roudn and sitting there for 4 hours to see who the final guy is :/

Comment

How about a 5-man team tournament, or even better how about a basing tournament? 16 teams of 8 on some saturday, these teams could mix squads, it'd be fun
                              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                              X