call for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call for help

help! i am so fucking pissed off at my isp, they're capping the service so they dont have to shell out high bandwidth, and everyone gets shitty service because of it. and additionally, there's nothing anyone can do about it, because to the best of my knowledge, there's no cable competition. I live on the gulf coast, florida panhandle. I want to find a new isp asap, one that gives me at least decent cable, better than the overpriced shit i'm getting right now. does anyone know anything about earthlink or any other cable companies? i need some answers

Edit: (btw- i am not rich, so a t1 line is out of the question)
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Did a little research for ya. I myself have Verizon DSL (I know it's not cable, but...) and am very pleased with there services. Here's a link to put in your phone number and see if it's available in your area:

Verizon DSL

If I happen to see anything, I'll shout your way, but I live in Texas, so I don't kniw if I'll be able to help ya much.
    -Qbe
    Trench Wars Player
    questionedone@hotmail.com
    STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

I heard AOL services are pretty good. I dont know if u can get that in cable though. If you dont live in a big city it will cost ya an ass cheek a year though.
      Please tryout for Flaming Shadow. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Shadow
        I heard AOL services are pretty good. I dont know if u can get that in cable though. If you dont live in a big city it will cost ya an ass cheek a year though.

Aol sucks. It will be gone in 2 years. Just watch.

p.s v9.0 is pretty niffty though.
        ()_()
        (0.o)
        (")(")

Comment

Rogers Cable has not set a cap on there new boxes they use " ToshibaPcX2500" There bea ewe tea ful, There 10 ms to server compared to there standard 30ms+ Terayon Boxes. Hell if you get stuck use dsl ... its cheap go for basic though unless you play a real game besides subspace.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
          X