questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

how many rounds will TWL / TWD have? will it be like last season where the games were only 1 round? personally i'd like to say that i never understood the reason why the last league had 1 round games...i mean what are leagues for? to play and develop ur skill and teamwork i think. now with only 1 round only 5 of a squad's players can actually get to play the match while the rest sit in spec and do nothing but give coords and targets.

on another hand i was wondering if a squad playing TWL will be able to play TWD too or is TWD only open to squads who aren't already playing another league?
    The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

TWL is one round per game. Playoff games will be best of three rounds.

The reason for this is two-fold. TWL represents the top level of league play in Trench Wars, and thus each round is expected to mean more. It is not a training ground. If you want practice for all your players, run pracs or play in TWD. The second reason is purely due to scheduling concerns. With three rounds, thanks to delays in rounds and slow people, and with there being a lot of games a weekend (roughly 20-30 games a weekend) in the three TWL sections, it would be a scheduling nightmare and we just don't have enough staff to run that effectively.

TWD the last time I discussed with Mythrandir acts as a "weekday league" and "fun league" and "training league". Any squad in TW is welcome to be in TWD including TWL squads. The best TWD squads which aren't already in TWL are invited to join TWL if there are spots open. As well TWD is an opportunity for non-TWL squads to learn how to play and for TWL squads to have something to do on weekdays. I hope that helps.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Is there some way we can get that sort of thing in a FAQ so it isn't asked as often?

Comment

Working...
      X