PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid vs. Arsenal prediction and views

Uridium
02-18-2006, 01:28 PM
First game for Woodgate and Beckham against English opposition since they moved to Spain, possibility of Walcott making his first team debut and Dennis Bergkamp rumuored to be travelling out to the capital without leaving the ground.
This match looks to be a speacial match.

I think we (arsenal) can take it if we are on top of our game. Ultimately Henry needs to be at his best, recently however he has lacked the drive of past seasons. Our midfield has also been a little lackluster recently, with gilberto playing poorly, despite scoring the important goal against Bolton.

I am really looking forward to it, would be nice to hear from some madrid supporters on their view on the game.

3d.
02-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Real Madrid will try to outscore Arsenal. I predict an Arsenal victory. 2 teams vunerable to "hard" teams, Arsenal fans, think Bolton...

NaiLed
02-18-2006, 03:57 PM
it should be Real Madrid - Arsenal

i predict madrid 2-1. i think madrid'll edge it because it's at the bernebeu

ZeUs!!
02-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Madrid are having a horrible run of form over the past few seasons, but then Arsenal are too. Providing Arsenal turn up it could go either way

Galleleo
02-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Real seems to be doing good these last few weeks tho, with Robinho leading.

I wanna see Arsenal win, preferbably with Bergkamp playing.

ZeUs!!
02-18-2006, 08:41 PM
TYHASTS WHYI SAID OVER THE PAT FEW SEASONS IOHGEROUGWERIUGWIEUTWIU4TIWEURTIUWEGTIUERGIUEGHIER UHGIEUBGEIUBGIEUHTGIEUHGIEU NOT THWEOIHTWU LASTI HFEW WEEKS#SS
WGIUORNGEIORUGNEIURGIEU5BGIUERGBRHGERI Ú˙HTI5BY4I5BTY54UT34TU45TBU5BTI5UBTIU5BTY45UG 95T 4U5T5TNOIGNUOERNG T NGNRGN EEROINGOERNEUIORHT UERHERTERN BREJKREOIHTOEIRHTweir idrubgire gber ;bIBibb

Galleleo
02-19-2006, 07:16 AM
I know you did mike, I wasn't going in against your post, I was simply stating that these past few weeks, wich still include a 5-1 loss to what was it Real Zaragoza or something, they seem to have been doing better while Arsenal plays really good at times, but doesn't seem to win.

I'll only see the highlights of the match anyway, PSV and Ajax will be aired live.

3d.
02-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Real Madrid 0 - 7 Zaragoza

Arsenal 7 - 0 Middlesborough

End of story..

:fear:

Mantra-Slider
02-19-2006, 10:48 AM
gg

unrealistic
02-19-2006, 11:55 AM
I think Real Madrid will win this.

Arsenal seem to have really bad injuries and are forced to play young inexperienced players.

1st leg: Real Madrid 2-0 Arsenal
2nd leg: Arsenal 1-1 Real Madrid

Uridium
02-19-2006, 05:42 PM
although i am an arsenal supporter, and am generally an optimist, those scorelines from unreal do read true.

bergkamp is out injured, diaby isent cup tied. Just looks like our squad is too young for the Champions League. I hope i am proven wrong.

eehh
02-20-2006, 01:57 PM
real - scum: 3-0

Mantra-Slider
02-21-2006, 04:39 PM
good game "eehh" you are doing a good job predicting scores and you obviously know alot about football.

eehh
02-21-2006, 05:54 PM
i didnt see you make a better guess..

sexy wooden spoon
02-21-2006, 05:58 PM
i vote 1-0 arsenal - scored by henry - i am confident this will happen as i just watched the game.

Mantra-Slider
02-21-2006, 06:35 PM
your too good sexy :(

ZeUs!!
02-21-2006, 07:05 PM
i didnt see you make a better guess..WHy are you challenging someone to make a better guess when you've just made a guess that you've admitted is not based on the facts? And why do you care so much about a team in a competely different country? I can understand supporting them, but then researching the mindset of the people who live closer to the stadium and who have reasons to begrudge the opposition, and then adopting it yourself is a bit weird?

Hero*
02-21-2006, 07:11 PM
eehh you suck ass. yay arsenal

NaiLed
02-21-2006, 09:16 PM
although i am an arsenal supporter, and am generally an optimist, those scorelines from unreal do read true.

bergkamp is out injured, diaby isent cup tied. Just looks like our squad is too young for the Champions League. I hope i am proven wrong.

you had a fit

Nockm
02-22-2006, 03:06 AM
Who would have thought Real Madrid are even crappier than Arsenal! And I support Arsenal. I only caught the 2nd half but that was good enough, Reyes was really up for it!

Uridium
02-22-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by NaiLed
you had a fit

FUCKING LOVE IT TOO RIGHT!!! Best goal i've seen in a little while, real madrid were awful, we should've won 3 or 4-0.

Oh and by the way sam, who have man utd got in the Champs League? i forgot...

Pressure Drop
02-22-2006, 09:21 AM
i predict Real Madrid 0-1 Arsenal

with a Henry goal in the second half

eehh
02-22-2006, 01:28 PM
WHy are you challenging someone to make a better guess when you've just made a guess that you've admitted is not based on the facts? And why do you care so much about a team in a competely different country? I can understand supporting them, but then researching the mindset of the people who live closer to the stadium and who have reasons to begrudge the opposition, and then adopting it yourself is a bit weird? i wouldt say i challenged him to guess an result. that would be quite useless when the match was played.. but when your only contribution to a thread is "gg", you shouldnt complain about other peoples prediction/guess.

secondly, i grew up with english football, and english football is better than the norwegian.. thats why i prefer premier league to tippeligaen (norwegian league).

but what i think is wierd, english supporting an "english" team with no english in it..

4kings
02-22-2006, 01:34 PM
i predict Real Madrid 0-1 Arsenal

with a Henry goal in the second half

Good god PD! I believe that would have won you a fair amount down at your local bookies.

Chelsea 0 - 3 Barcelona

ZeUs!!
02-22-2006, 01:42 PM
but what i think is wierd, english supporting an "english" team with no english in it..I support Ipswich because I used to live outside Ipswich, I don't support Andrei Shevchenko because I used to live outside Andrei Shevchenko

Mantra-Slider
02-22-2006, 03:45 PM
eehh I dont dislike you cos you predicted arsenal to lose. I however dislike the fact that you always need to say bad stuff about arsenal and talk shit about them all the time instead of concentrating on cheering for your own team and supporting them. I really cant understand why anyone spend so much time hating instead of loving.

Galleleo
02-22-2006, 06:25 PM
That Walcott guy is english..

Uridium
02-22-2006, 06:55 PM
english teams should have english players.. theres no argument there. However, Arsenal do have english players: Cole, Campbell, Walcott to name some of the more 'well known' few. Many more in reserves and involved in training, ie. Pat Rice.

i grew up in London, Islington which is where Highbury, Arsenal's stadium is based. They were, as you say, my local team, and in the early days of me supporting them they had the famous back 4 of: Dixon, Bould, Adams and Winterburn, with Seaman in goal. All 5 ofcourse, English. But enough of the past, lets look to the future. English talent is hard to find, theres no doubting that, and Arsenal are well known as one of the best youth academies in the country - and in the world. Its just a shame the players who do develop don't seem to make the grade - however they do play at other clubs.

As for predicting arsenal to lose, thats always going to happen with supporters of shitty little teams like Man UTD and Spurs, they attempt to use their brains, credit for that, however fall short and end up bullshitting.

(btw, who have man utd got in the champs league? i forgot)

Galleleo
02-22-2006, 07:24 PM
the Quincy case is a shame tho, first he was sent away from Ajax for disciplinairy reason, Arsenal took him in, Wenger was patient, but you had to let him go to Spartak Moskou.. it's a shame he is a really talented player, just a bad attitude.

eehh
02-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Islington which is where Highbury, Arsenal's stadium is based. and me who thought arsenal came from woolwich (south london) :P