Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SQUADS, SMALL SQUADS, CAPTAIN and PLAYERS- READ THIS SHIT IF YOU DARE (TWD STUFF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SQUADS, SMALL SQUADS, CAPTAIN and PLAYERS- READ THIS SHIT IF YOU DARE (TWD STUFF)

Hey fellas and felons, my name is Divine Rides.

Okay so here's the story- the TWD chat (that's supposed to be for caps and assts) is jam motherfucking packed every time I sign on but there's rarely a squad with enough to play- I know TWDs hasn't even started yet (TOMORROW!!!) but I hope you guys understand that for this league to be fun there needs to be games to be played, so if we've spread ourselves too thin here, I hope that you guys will be willing to merge with each other or do what it takes to get ACTIVE squad going.

"oh mr. fucking pallies comes in with his 30 man roster and tells us how to butter our fucking toast, eat a deep space dick div rides"

I understand that it's easy for me to say this because my squad is so much better than all of yours, but you have to go out and RECRUIT people who PLAY the game.

Anyways, that's just my thought based on my attempts to get Pracd/Pracj/Pracb games going lately

ALSO- CAPTAINS, we're allowed to have 3 captains and 5 assistants (that makes 8 warportal you dumb fuck), there's no reason for you not to USE all of those spots, it's going to be really annoying when a squad has enough to play but doesn't have anyone authorized on to accept.

Just fucking think like I think and it will all go smooth as baby's butter.

someone who knows flown (or girl pictured) tell her to e-mail me
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

?squad Flown

Also she's Belgian so I doubt you'll ever meet her. Now since everyone is so fond of the TW gallery lets run a little comparison test here.

I rest my case.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

email adress of flown= kimeke_fun@hotmail.com

but I think she quit ss
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

there is a _ between kimeke and fun so its kimeke_fun
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Re: NEW SQUADS, SMALL SQUADS, CAPTAIN and PLAYERS- READ THIS SHIT IF YOU DARE (TWD STUFF)

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          I understand that it's easy for me to say this because my squad is so much better than all of yours,
          LOL ... I want some of what you been smoking!
          "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

my reply would have been better suited if it was for leagues, so instead il just say gl in twd and have fun.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
              ?squad Flown

Also she's Belgian so I doubt you'll ever meet her. Now since everyone is so fond of the TW gallery lets run a little comparison test here.

I rest my case.
              Who's that hunky piece of meat on the left?
              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I hear Annux and Flown have a thing going.

Oh fuck yeah.

Comment

I see a match, do you????
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Here's a match made in heaven.

I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/SilentScream/kodachi.jpg

Bloodzombie is a genius?? I'm a fucking genius!
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

my squad is active see ya soon div.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

agreed!
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Is it just me or is Volcs destined to spend the rest of her life in the arms of dimboy2?
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Poor Volcs.
                              Tigerex

Comment

Working...
                              X