PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper: Stays w/ Vik's or is Traded?

404 Not Found
03-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Culpepper is asking for a trade or termination of his contract.

Hmmm....just thinking about makes me wonder who would take him?

Tampa? Oak? Dallas? Ravens? Houston? 49ers? Guess it will depend of his contract is terminated or who has whom to trade.

Limited teams as to who needs a starting veteran QB.

fLaReD
03-08-2006, 04:58 PM
i live in minnesota but i dont like the vikings

PH
03-11-2006, 07:49 PM
We don't want him. Parcells seems to firmly believe that Bledsoe has a couple of good years left in him.

At this point I thiink a Culpepper/Moss reunion in Oakland is the most likely outcome since Collins hit the road.

gran guerrero
03-11-2006, 08:23 PM
maybe anywhere that TO ends up.
culpepper florished with deep threat randy moss, it would be no different with Terrell Owens.

phata$$
03-11-2006, 08:45 PM
oakland, anyone is better than Kerry Collins.

gran guerrero
03-12-2006, 12:34 AM
miami is making a hard decision on whether to take Culpepper or Brees.

PH
03-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Brees would be the better fit for their offense. As Gran said, Culpepper is more suited for the deep ball, and he'd see plenty of opportunities for that with Porter and Moss. Brees seems a bit more conservative and better suited for Miami (but make no mistake, Chris Chambers is a definite deep threat, and I expect him to burn several DBs down the field this year, regardless of who's throwing the ball to him).

gran guerrero
03-12-2006, 06:20 PM
chambers is a beast

404 Not Found
03-14-2006, 02:26 PM
The Vikings and Dolphins have agreed on a trade, with Miami sending a second-round pick to the Vikings in exchange for the Pro Bowl quarterback.
The trade is contingent upon Culpepper passing a physical, and takes Miami out of the running for free-agent quarterback Drew Brees who also agreed to terms with the Saints on Tuesday in a six-year deal.

Interesting....well Miami now has a QB :) I would never have guessed Miami.

gran guerrero
03-14-2006, 03:10 PM
culpepper to chambers

get use to hearing that next year.

WuTang420
03-14-2006, 04:30 PM
being a vikings fan, this sucks, but a 2nd round pink will be nice.

Facetious
03-14-2006, 05:32 PM
who would have thought going into last year the a) culpepper would get traded and b) for a second round pick

Verthanthi
03-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Randy Moss, probably. Maybe some of Culpepper's ex girlfriends.

Fidel Castro
03-14-2006, 07:04 PM
being a vikings fan, this sucks, but a 2nd round pink will be nice.
Dude you should be happy. The Vikings sucked ass until Culpepper got hurt last year, then they won like 7 games in a row. Dante had all of 6 touchdowns and 12 interceptions last year, whereas Brad Johnson had 12 tds and 4 ints in the 9 games that he started.

gran guerrero
03-14-2006, 09:22 PM
Dude you should be happy. The Vikings sucked ass until Culpepper got hurt last year, then they won like 7 games in a row. Dante had all of 6 touchdowns and 12 interceptions last year, whereas Brad Johnson had 12 tds and 4 ints in the 9 games that he started.

its not only because moss left, but its also because his offensive coordinator (scott linehan) left for miami that year. and culpepper just couldn't play with the new system the new OC put. he has a much better chance with miami now because scott linehan's system is still being used, and hes got a deep threat in chris chambers which he didnt have last year since moss left.

culpeppers main weapon is the deep ball, when you take that away from him hes only got hand guns going against defenses built to withstand ak47s