TWD started?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD started?

It seems like the bots are keeping record of the games played now, and on the TWD site you can see the lastest games played. I was wondering how often the rankings will be updated on that site. (No ranking yet) Is it possible to get the lastest rankings while in the game?

Another thing, I'd like to see the rules for TWD on the site. I don't know where to find them as it is now :P

Thanks,
    Malla

Maybe it started early, but it's supposed to start tomorrow (Monday).

Comment

The news got updated on the TWD site now.

"Getting close...
      Jan 05, 2003 Mythrandir
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      As you can see, I'm building the ladders and filling in the recent games section.

TWD has not started yet, all these games you see are PRACTICE GAMES. I use these practice games to test the site and the automated system with.

Don't worry, you'll know when TWD actually starts."

AAh, another question, those games in the "recent games" section are clickable, will you be able to see the result of the game if you click on one later? Or?

Comment

Also it would be good if you can click on a match and see who did play what during the game and also what rec and what amount of score they got.
        1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin

AAh, another question, those games in the "recent games" section are clickable, will you be able to see the result of the game if you click on one later? Or?
          Yes, later on, you'll get to see detailed information of that match. Castromarx made a piece of code that would do that, but currently I've been unable to contact him.

If everything goes as planned, then TWD will start in about 5-6 hours.

Comment

Yahoo!

Comment

Since their seems to be nothing after the recent games section it would be cool if you could make that section a lot bigger. Its really small at the moment. I know you can click on the arrow to scroll down but it would be so much better if it was bigger or is it optimised for 640 res?

Myth, you never did or I didn't read about whether the bug that caused the game to be a forfiet when your last player lags out was fixed or not? If it isn't too much trouble could you answer it again if you did already please.
              Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

this is fucking wicked. I need someone to explain it all for me :/
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                X