Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Twl Announcement

Attention all TWL Season 5 squads:

Now is the time to get yourself organized. Stay tuned for information regarding registration for all squads intending to return to TWL for Season 6. Please determine which leagues you will be returning to, tidy up your rosters, and determine your internal command structures. Registration for returning squads will be commencing shortly. Open public registration will begin once the returning squads are validated.

Thanks for your help and patience,

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

I thought top 5 twd plays twl ??
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The Top 5 squads from TWD are entered into TWL based on the number of open spots in each section of TWL (Javs/Basing/Dueling). Squads that participated in TWL from last season are automatically entered in, and the remaining openings will be filled by the Top 5 TWD squads for that particular gametype.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Oo
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

*applause*

Comment

Just to be absolutely clear when PUSHER says top 5 he means the "best". Basically depending on the number of open spots left (to be determined based on level of competition we think TWL can support) that's how many of the best TWD squads will be invited into TWL (of the ones which aren't already in TWL).

-Epi
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

I heard Delectable telling people that he was already in TWL because Divine = Drastic, what is your stance on that Epi?
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Yeah, and wtfz = Vortex
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

thats all cleared up in that sticky... anyways some squads that will be able to return:

Pallies
                  Diso
                  NS
                  A-S
                  WR
                  Onix
                  Elu
                  Cripps
                  Paladen
                  Sk8
                  Melee

that is if all these squads feel like being in TWL... which im sure they will. How many available spots are there?
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Important Twl Announcement

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                    5. Returning squads must have at least 50% of their returning line-up the same as the end of TWL Season 5. Teams with less will be considered entry level squads, but may petition the League Coordinator for special exception.

Allow me to expand on this a bit more. If a squad changes it's name from TWL Season 5, but manages to keep at least 50% of the roster they had at the end of TWL-5, they can enter. If two squads merge together, the squad whose name is kept must have 50% of the roster they had at the end of TWL-5, and they will be allowed to enter. Here's the kicker, after this season squads will not be able to change their name in order to compete in TWL. IF a squad does change their name, regardless of roster status, they will be considered a new entry squad.

On the issue of Delectable and Divine... Delectable was granted permission to play in TWL after last season by Crome, and we are standing by that decision. After checking, they still have the core of Drastic memebers from last season and qualify for play in LJ and LD.

In response to Latrine, Vortex was removed from TWL and they did not complete the season. If a squad did not complete participation in TWL-5, they will not be granted consideration as a returning squad to TWL. You will be considered a new entry squad and have to register when TWL roster spots are open to the public.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I'd like to take this time (however out of place) to say "FUCK DIVINE SQUAD", I hate you and the name of your squad and I'm treating each of you as my personal nemesis (MIA- Ruby). Buckle the fuck up.
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

What core players from Drastic (a squad that dissolved)? Squadless and Witness? Squadless joined another squad since Drastic *dissolved* and then came back to join the new squad Divine when Delectable (who was not in Drastic) created Divine. He invited Vacate and Witness and BORG Leader to join. Vacate is known for using lagtronic along with Rift and Squadless, and they all team in elim. They are all shady characters with no respect for anyone but each other.

EDIT: The point is you shouldn't be lenient with your 50% rule because it's just letting Divine bend the rules even farther, and the core players from Drastic joined other squads between the creation of Divine and when Drastic dissolved. They take every chance they can to gain an advantage whether it is fair or not.
                        Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 01-06-2003, 05:58 PM.

Comment

yeah but it's kind of fun to have a clear cut squad to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                            The core players from Drastic joined other squads between the creation of Divine and when Drastic dissolved.
                            I think the rule is "These people have proven that they play well together, they deserve the right to come back". If that's the case, it doesn't matter whether or not they went to other squads after Drastic dissolved (though if they don't have 50%, that is a problem)

Comment

Well it looks like Divine will do well enough in TWD anyways so it doesnt matter.

But this is like if Static Burn came back and made a squad, then got banzi and Path of Daggers to join, and claimed Siege's spot without ever being questioned. 2 or 3 people from Siege don't make up a replacement for Siege.

I feel disgusted comparing Divine or Drastic to Siege.

Comment

Working...
                              X