Pallies vs Whiterabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pallies vs Whiterabbit

Sunday @ 3pm Est. Fireworks in flag. Be there.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

=/

we care
    I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Gonna be fuuuuun...

No doubt it'll be an epic battle, WR.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

WABBIT SEASON!

GOOD WUCK WABBITS!
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

If Pallies attain more than 190k during their match they will take the number one spot in TWL-B. If only Vortex hadn't so ruthlessly cheated Disoblige out of some very valuable points then Pallies' task would be impossible and not just improbable.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Pallies aren't really worried about the point race. We just want to win every game we can.

This post was not edited at any time for any reason.
            Last edited by Divine Rides; 06-30-2002, 05:37 AM.
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

It's wins before points, if someone goes undefeated then they win the league (or get the number 1 spot if playoffs are played), even if the score to all those matches was 80k to 79k.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                WABBIT SEASON!

GOOD WUCK WABBITS!
                so, if you're calling us wabbits, doesn't that make you elmer fudd?

Comment

That would explain why I saw "Pearl Jam has dynamite in his pants" written on the bathroom wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                    If Pallies attain more than 190k during their match they will take the number one spot in TWL-B. If only Vortex hadn't so ruthlessly cheated Disoblige out of some very valuable points then Pallies' task would be impossible and not just improbable.
                    It does not matter how many points Pallies get. The ranks are based on points against, not points for. Disoblige was not cheated, they were greatly helped.
                    Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Ranking is based on wins/losses before anything. If anyone is tied then the tie breaker is point ratio (team points divided by points against). If no one ties, then points mean nothing.

Comment

should be a fun game, see you there

-Spam
                        Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Excellent game pallies. The score was 128k-70k whiterabbits if u werent one of the 70+ in spec.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Amazing

Man, what a monumental game. One team that was just lucky enough to squeeze into TWL-B due to Siege dropping out of that league pulled a stunning upset over another team that was favored to take second place overall in TWL-B and is a possible contender for first.

Next weeks match up of Disoblige vs whiterabbits will surely be something to watch. But now I'd like to take this opportunity to be a complete asshole and quote some of the predictions for the Pallies vs whiterabbits game.

arrogance - whiterabbits
                            *hope*!!@$@~!@~
                            Yes arrogance, hope against bloody hope. Fighting agaisnt overwhelming odds, you have led your team to exclamation exclamation at money at tilde exclamation at tilde smiley face victory. Congradulations.

Kodachi - whiterabbits
                            What will it take for whiterabbits to win this game? whiterabbits have something Pallies never will, heart. Miles and miles of heart.
                            Yes, I predicted this victory for the whiterabbits. These cute and furry underdogs of basing have persevered despite the low expectations of their peers. While Pallies have been bloated on their many victories and completely underestimated the vicious force of these fearsome leporidae.

ConcreteSchlyrd - Pallies
                            Yep, we are all heartless bastards. Did I mention I'm missing two toes on my left foot? Because I am.
                            See my prediction. Also I'm sorry for Conc's loss of his two toes and wish him the best of luck with that.

Dabram - Pallies
                            I wouldn't like to see Pallies getting beaten before we face em in week 10.
                            A shame that didn't happen. And now your own squad has a fear of being beaten before week 10 as well.

Mr. Spam - whiterabbits
                            Pallies are horrible... they couldn't base if their grandmother's lives depended on it. Oh and Concrete's 1 eye and 8 toes is a definant disadvantage.
                            I would like to give props to Mr. Spam for being the only Pallie to eat some humble pie and admit the short comings of his own squad. His truthful prediction will stand as a testiment to his integrity as the Dean of Staff here in Trench Wars.

Karate - whiterabbits
                            "Rabs are amazingly good for a squad new to leagues, I don't think it'll be as straightforward as everyone else seems to think. We'll win though, naturally." -Boo

naturally.

Conc will be to bussy molesting the actual rabbits to bother killing them.
                            Karate should be ashamed of himself, bringing to light Conc's deepest secrets against his wishes. But I have to agree that Conc may have been distracted in his game by the whiterabbits' banners. And yes Boo, it was not as straight foward as everyone had thought, but your squad's overconfidence had nothing to do with the natural order as was proven just a few short hours ago.

PaLLieS - Pallies
                            Male models help people. We teach them how to dress cool and style their hair. We arent just known for our stunnigly chizzled abs and being rediculously good looking. We also JAV like pro hoes f0sho ringo. So i ask you all, how many abidiginies do you know that are modeling? none. pallies gg.
                            I quoted this because in my opinion it was the funniest of all the predictions. pallies gg.
                            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

gg rabbits, you brought the metaphorical dick to our not-so-metaphorical butt hole.
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                              X