2:THE PUSHER> tekwiz just made the never pick list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2:THE PUSHER> tekwiz just made the never pick list

I think that in basing matches, perhaps the game should end if one team gets a certain amount of points more than the other, say 80 or 50. Since TWD is a ladder system that doesn't deal with points we can use it in this, instead of in TWL where we can't because it counts every point.
    Now how many of you (all) have played in a basing game, whether it be squad related or not, where one team ends up completely dominating and the other not even able to get into lower? You know how it feels, you're 100k+ down with 12 minutes to go and you are struggling to get into lower? Face it, it's a hopeless situation and only brings frustration. If you think you could honestly come back from this you haven't played much in base. I think this would save us all a lot of time.
    If anyone from Anti-Scrub comes and disagrees, im cashing a million dollar check into the bank of your mother's ass.
    sage

just get a new captain command. !forfeit.

Comment

The last 12 mins is good practise for the future.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

i wouldn't change that. When ur 30k or even 50k behind u can still make a comeback with 15 minutes on the clock. It's all about the right attitude. U N L E A S H T H E F U R Y
        http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Rich what are you refering too? because i have no idea.
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Im talking about future TWD-B matches, and warp thats 50k-80k+ or more ahead, 30 is not that hopeless. I'm not saying this shi would always happen, but when it does, it's better this way.
            sage

Comment

dicky you're my main motherfucker but I disagree.
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

elaborate so i can corrupt your mind.
                sage

Comment

the !forfeit command is a good idea, however i do also agree that basing is always good practice for future games and if anything you learn more from losing a game than u do winning one.
                  Tigerex

Comment

forfeit command = bad

hi i'm captain of newbie squad A i forfeit to newbie squad B to give them points, Then i dissolve my squad and jump on to squad B (where i intended to go) and have given them free points.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

you just have to finish the game
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                      X