No announcement yet.

STD Vaccines are products of the Devil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STD Vaccines are products of the Devil!

If you had premartial sex, Jesus wants you to die!

http://niemanwatchdog.org/index.cfm?...howcaseid=0036

Or at least Bush does!

“When it came to preventing sexually transmitted diseases, students in the [abstinence] programs fared no better than those in the control group [who received no abstinence education]. The study also found that students who promised to remain virgins were less likely to use contraception when they did have sex, and they were less likely to seek S.T.D. testing.”
    Classic.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Just after this came http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...top_world_news

Edit: Even though over 60% of Democats and Republicans in the Senate would not vote in favor of impeaching him. This Admin. has the country by its balls.
    Last edited by Kolar; 03-19-2006, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Everyone hates George.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Only 3 more years is it?

Then I can finally take my 'I still hate George Bush' badge off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
            bush is fine in my eyes, but that is just perfect haha :grin:
            Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
            Mastersword> ROFL
            Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor
              bush is fine in my eyes, but that is just perfect haha :grin:
              What kind of glasses are you wearing?
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I guess his eyes are closed, even then I would find it hard to stomach some of the shit that's gone down though.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X