The Party Begins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Party Begins.

I've blown a ton of sunshine up Mythrandir's ass already, but I figured I'd get a public forum going for it too- the bots, the site, the automation... SICK SICK SICK.... don't know how you did it but it makes for an unbelievable gaming experience, my first TWD season we used yahoo e-mail groups, it was mind numbing... this is leagueing for dummies, AOL for spaceships, ready to serve subspace... kudos, big ups, fucking sweet job, everyone needs to let myth hear some appreciation cause I know brother was working hard on it.

Anyways, apparently it's on to the on to the on (hot butter to popcorn)- so freshen up your bong water, wipe off your glasses and monitors, freshen up that archaic playlist, and I'll see you monkeys on the grid.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Absolutely! Hats off to Myth for all the hard work he has put into TWD! This is quite possibly the biggest thing to ever hit Trench Wars and maybe even Continuum.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Agreed _/\_o/ Myth

Great job.

Ri
      (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

I still argue with the guys/gals who say TWD is taking too long.
        They don't even know how much time it cost Myth to get it this far.
        Hats off indeed!
        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Myth, owns
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Who is this Myth person? Doesn't he already have an arena named after him? What more does he want? Sheesh!

llater,
            Tony

ps: Great job Myth. Your hard work is much appreciated. Now, go take a vacation!

Comment

He wished, brookus.

He has tons of work laying around =P
              Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Good work Mythrandir!
                1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

I hope it will be worth all the work, but it sure will be. Thanks Mythrandir.

Comment

thx again mythrandir.

most dedicated staffer ever!
                    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Myth, make bleen do more work. He sleeps too much.

Comment

Mythrandir spends more time making us happy than any man before him! Besides maybe PriitK who wrote a whole game, Myth wrote a bot and website system to make professionals blush!
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                          [B]Besides maybe PriitK who wrote a whole game, ]
                          and BanG and bots :P

big ups to Myth!

Comment

Myth <3
                            Tigerex

Comment

Awesome job Myth, you just upped the standard of Subspace leagues by several pegs.
                              Old git and mostly harmless former captain of British Squad

Comment

Working...
                              X