Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!

Boy, I feel sorry for all the hard work and dueling went into the games, Then the bots went walkabout :s
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Its a shame but we have to accept that things like this happen and there is very little any of us can do about it. I think we should all thank DoCk> for his hard work on the Bot core because without his hard work there would be many more problems.
    Tigerex

Comment

The server that hosts the bots is WAAAAAAY too unstable. We've had two matches that we would have won go void thanks to the bots. They seem to go down every 3/4 hours, that just sucks. Get a better host for the bots
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

yeah it happened to us during a match with paladen and one with whiterabbits.... paladen stuck around but the cowardly rabbits hopped back to their holes after we pounded them! stupid bunnies!
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

well, some of us live in democratic countries like Sweden. :x
          It's kind of late right now...

Comment

Currently we don't know if it's DoCk>'s connection being bad, or the MatchBot's flooding DoCk>'s connection.
            The MatchBots have been running well for a couple of months, and even hosted 4-5 games simultaniously without having trouble.

Anyway, we're trying our best to make the bots stable asap

Comment

Is it possible to get a few more twdd arenas? It seemed like everyone wanted dueling yesterday, but there were only two functional twdd arenas (twdd3 had no bot).

llater,
              Tony

Comment

Thanks DocK> Btw.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last