Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Banned South Park Episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSj9g...=http%3A%2F%2F

I didn't know that episode got banned. Wasn't it just shown again as recently as last weekend?

Comment

I don't think you saw it on Comedy Channel, then.

Apparently Tom Cruise threatened to boycott all promotions for his new Hollywood Film on the Comedy Channel if the episode wasn't put off, so instead Comedy Channel aired two other episodes of South Park.

Comment

seen it
        it was halarious =)
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

South Park at its best.

But did ya hear, Isaac Hayes, a die hard scientologist, quit the show.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Last edited by Send; 04-23-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Just stumbled across this. http://www.variety.com/VR1117939918.html

I just remembered seeing the previews that it was supposed to be shown on Wednesday, and assummed it had been shown.

When I first heard about the Issac Hayes thing I figured it was maybe just a joke they were playing on people. Just because it was so ridiculous.
              Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 03-23-2006, 01:32 AM.

Comment

scientlology

it would be funnier if they didn't get people killed though
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I just finished watching the latest episode about Chef comming back to South Park. It probably was the worst episode in terms of the plot but it was good that at the end the mentioned that they're not so mad at Hayes for leaving but mad at the idiots who warped his mind. South Park needs to move on to better issues.

Believe what you want. I only have a problem with it when A: you bother me with it B: It effects the people around you. Scientology has done that in many cases so far where unstable individuals are not given the proper medicine they need causing them to attack others around them or causing them to take their own life.
                  Last edited by Kolar; 03-23-2006, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Tom Cruise isn't coming out of the closet....

I saw it months ago when it was/should have been aired.

The 'This is what Scientologists actually believe!' made me laugh.

Comment

I definitely saw that episode on Comedy Central twice - the first being the original airing. I'm not a huge South Park guy but anything ragging on Scientology I want to be a part of.

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                        Yeah.

Hail Lord Xenu, though.
                        Your avatar made me laugh. Is that from a Family Guy episode and if so, dya know which?

Comment

Anyone see s10e01 ? It subtlely revolved around the fact about Chef being brainwashed and had a go at scientologists again (also subtlely), quite amusing.

Comment

I have no clue what scientology is..
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i cant see whats up with it
                              though the Tom Cruise scenes were funny
                              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                              oNe-t> YEAH
                              nopcode> before going out
                              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
                              X