Returning Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Squads

How close are you to deciding the number of squads allowed in each league division, and conference?
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

I will let you know next Monday what the official tally will be, I want to make sure I know of all the squads returning to TWL. Right now it looks like 12 basing and 16-20 each jav/duel. Conference and divisions will be decided once we know exactly how many teams are in.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

can u have confrences mean something? Like depending on where MOST of the squad lives in the world or something.

Comment

Not a bad idea. Sorts out timezone problems. HOWEVER we do know that all the EZ people live in Finland.
        Tigerex

Comment

You must make the league structure with respect to TWD. Apparently thr Top 5 non TWL squads from TWD will be eligible to compete in TWL, so dont forget to leave room!
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
          X