God or the Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God or the Girl

On A&E, premieres April 16 @ 9pm/8C, it sounds really interesting I'd check it out ^-^

I don't know if I can take A&E seriously anymore. Growing Up Gotti? Dog the Bounty Hunter? Zen and the Art of Competitive Eating?
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

If anything, you should take it MORE seriously due to Dog: Bounty Hunter.
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I love it when he gets all tough on the single guy he captured (with the help of his 5 family members--God bless them all), screaming "Yeah! You thought you could escape the Dog, didn't cha?!" when in reality they're ON A FRICKIN ISLAND. Where's he gonna run?

Oh, I also love it when there's a "heartfelt ending" where he just sits down and keeps it real with the guy he's putting in jail. You know, the one that's always like "yeah, it's tough to be a dad, but sometimes you just have to step up, you know, bradda?".

It's killing America, don't you see Pearl Jam?

Comment

I remember when A&E used to show awesome shows like 'Ancient Mysteries' with Leonard Nimoy, and 'In Search of...'
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

That will mean I'll prob get to see the first episode in like 6 months.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
              I remember when A&E used to show awesome shows like 'Ancient Mysteries' with Leonard Nimoy, and 'In Search of...'
              They made great movies out of the classic Horatio Hornblower books. Those were great, even if the main character's name is Hornblower

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                I love it when he gets all tough on the single guy he captured (with the help of his 5 family members--God bless them all), screaming "Yeah! You thought you could escape the Dog, didn't cha?!" when in reality they're ON A FRICKIN ISLAND. Where's he gonna run?

Oh, I also love it when there's a "heartfelt ending" where he just sits down and keeps it real with the guy he's putting in jail. You know, the one that's always like "yeah, it's tough to be a dad, but sometimes you just have to step up, you know, bradda?".

It's killing America, don't you see Pearl Jam?
                The heartfelt ending is by far my fav. Either that or just his wife in general. A boisterous chest to say the least.

Another excellent question: Have you EVER seen Dog wear a shirt with sleeves?
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Dog: The Bounty Hunter is fucking hillarious. I don't know if this show was intended to be a comedy, but it's gold.
                  DELETED

Comment

Watch the Discovery Channel instead.

Cash Cab
                    Grizzly Man
                    and of course, the most interesting show ever: MYTHBUSTERS!!!!
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Mythbusters is probably the greatest show on television.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                        Another excellent question: Have you EVER seen Dog wear a shirt with sleeves?
                        That depends. Does beaded fringe count as sleeves?

Comment

I know Dog the Bounty Hunter is wrong but for the entertainment value it's not too bad.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Nothing beats Curb Your Enthusiasm.
                            Last edited by Zabuza; 03-26-2006, 10:48 AM. Reason: . <--

Comment

because that applies, zabuza

Comment

Working...
                              X