Piece of shit bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piece of shit bots

50% of the matches played by wtfz have been voided due to the MatchBot lagging out. Fix this nonsense, and fix it now.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Agreed.
    1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

stfu you ungrateful sacks of shit.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

At this point in time, it's not a matter of being grateful or ungrateful. TWD was officially opened up, the bots should be ready. If they weren't ready, TWD shouldn't have been started. It's that simple.

And just for good measure, fuck you.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason, who has said they are not ready? They work fine, they just have problems with the connection they are on. Thats what i understood.
          Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
          Underground> And you win!

Comment

Jason, you could also just try the ?message Mythrandir and ask what the problem is.
            Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

tru. crips played a great game vs onix in javs. 2-0 then bot left and the match didnt count? then.. we decided to do a base with fear? well fun played in that game for fear which is cool. only to find out he wasnt ever on there roster? the funny thing is.. 5 mins later we played Divine in WB and fun squadjoined on divine and played us again! lol. (even tho we still won)

but u get the jist of it.. twd is kinda silly.. good system but some serious flaws. =]
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                At this point in time, it's not a matter of being grateful or ungrateful. TWD was officially opened up, the bots should be ready. If they weren't ready, TWD shouldn't have been started. It's that simple.
                True but you could be nicer about it, i.e. not name the topic 'piece of shit bots'.

However, your original topic title is largely amusing for its bluntness

Comment

sigh, as I said numerous times, Matchbot has been tested very extensively. Matchbot has hosted 5-6 games simultaniously before TWD started, Matchbot had session times of around 90 hours.
                  There was NO evidence or any SIGN that I could even consider that the Matchbots are unstable. This came as a complete surprise to DoCk> and me.

We are working on it, what else do you expect?

Comment

What do you really expect? Them to stop TWD cause bots get offline for some time? Get over it, don't care that much

Ri
                    (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

I honestly don't care that much Ri. I'm just a sarcastic sonofabitch with a love for instigating who happens to be floating in a sea of easily upset people.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

well, if you beat a good team, its frustrating if the bot goes off line. seems kinda unfair. but thas life i guess =]
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

lol we can beat onix again dr ^^
                          haha....
                          Cripp4Life

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                            well, if you beat a good team, its frustrating if the bot goes off line. seems kinda unfair. but thas life i guess =]
                            Yeah it sucks. I was majorly pissed too when the bot lagged out during the basing game of Pallies vs A-S.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                              I honestly don't care that much Ri. I'm just a sarcastic sonofabitch with a love for instigating who happens to be floating in a sea of easily upset people.
                              Are you calling me easily upset? Fucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X