Surprising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprising

I must say.. TWD has only been busy for a couple of days, but to me its already a surprising event. Mambo and Pallies are sharing the lead in basing. With what for me is the most surprising. Mambo beating whiterabbits and paladen. And Pallies beating Disoblige. Now I didnt see the matches, because my comp is broken.. And diso and wabbits havent got much too lose because they are sure of a TWL spot. But its still surprising to see. Espacially Mambo.

(BTW I wont be back anymore, Ima gonna quit ss, Will keep track of the TWD by the website tough, and maybe come by once or twice)
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Re: Surprising

Originally posted by Galleleo

(BTW I wont be back anymore, Ima gonna quit ss, Will keep track of the TWD by the website tough, and maybe come by once or twice)
    a goodbye post in disguise.

Comment

thats a new one.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

TWD wont determine who is the *best* at what, because unlike TWL u play when u have at least a certain amount, in TWL u have all ur *good* players show up for a match...so imo TWD doesnt really decided how good certain squads are...but thats just my opinion. =/
        :yawn:

Comment

hahaha, well, this is just a kind of head start, the true squads will appear on the top of the ladder soon

(btw, we stole #1 from you today, ahhhhahaha, but I'm sure maybe a few weeks in the event, there'll be different standings)

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
            TWD wont determine who is the *best* at what, because unlike TWL u play when u have at least a certain amount, in TWL u have all ur *good* players show up for a match...so imo TWD doesnt really decided how good certain squads are...but thats just my opinion. =/
            WTD won't determine who's the best, because your chances of winning increase with the number of games played.
            "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
              hahaha, well, this is just a kind of head start, the true squads will appear on the top of the ladder soon

(btw, we stole #1 from you today, ahhhhahaha, but I'm sure maybe a few weeks in the event, there'll be different standings)
              Recent Opponents:

FMM
              DragonGuard
              wtfz

Watch out basing-world, HERE COMES ANTI-SCRUB!
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                Watch out basing-world, HERE COMES ANTI-SCRUB!
                Oh.. You're just bitter cause the bot died during your win against us

I think the rankings in the first week or so are pretty much useless. A-S hasn't played any top squads (at least where the bot has lived) in basing, yet in dueling we've played highly rated squads nearly every time. Eventually it will get to the point where you want to play those squads around your rating so you get the most bang for your buck. Then the ratings will start to give a better general idea of who the top squads are.

llater,
                Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                  Exactly without scheduled games u cant say u are better then another squad just because u beat em...and that is cause u cant really know they had their best lineup playing
                  The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

I didnt mean WOW Mambo owns the whole damn basing league

It just surprised me too see them win from wabbits

I know that wabbits prob didnt have the right line up, but do you wanna get in TWL, you do need to play a good line up vs the squads. You cant keep screwing around. Except the squads who are certain to be in TWL
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      I didnt mean WOW Mambo owns the whole damn basing league

It just surprised me too see them win from wabbits

I know that wabbits prob didnt have the right line up, but do you wanna get in TWL, you do need to play a good line up vs the squads. You cant keep screwing around. Except the squads who are certain to be in TWL
                      We're certain to be in TWL. We haven't decided on how we'll be using TWD yet.

Comment

!!!- unless TWD is 5 days long its too early to predict anything -!!!
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

TWD is just a goof around thing for me...If we beat the "#1" squad then yay if we lose to some "#100" squad who really gives a shit? Its TWD nothing can effect us cus we were in TWL last yr...only means stuff to those squads who r trying to make it into leagues...
                          :yawn:

Comment

i think A-S is approaching the TWD season as a way to try out some people who havent played in certain ships and to give people who weren't on the top line a chance to play and perform. TWD is a great place to let everoyne play and not worry about rankings for the twl squads. or thats how i see it.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I'm using TWD as an extracurricular activity on my college application.
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
                              X