Ideas for a 21st?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for a 21st?

The day is getting nearer and nearer and I haven't a clue what I could do.

The difficulty is I don't/can't do/like a lot of things mainly because of my faith, resources and my personality:

I can't drink excessivly (it gives me stomach ache) and I've tried the clubbing scene a dozen times, it's not really me. 'Getting laid' is also out of the question.
    I don't have enough friends for a 'party', I don't gamble and I don't like football. I can't afford a holiday because I'm saving up for uni (also too short of a notice).

Any input would be great, thanks.

Must be a european thing or something, but, what's on the 21st?
    DELETED

Comment

He's talking about his birthday I assume.

Well since all those things are out, pay to get laid or play subspace.

Comment

im guessing 21st birthday
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

birthday

Comment

Go to the animal shelter and play with all the puppies and kittens. :flowers:
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              Must be a european thing or something, but, what's on the 21st?
              Ironically, for most of Europe, nothing. (Europeans should feel free to correct me)

Comment

Oh, and I'll tell you the same thing I told Jas: build a sandcastle.

Comment

send an email to your government leader.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

For each of my brother's, my sister's and I assume mine next year, we kinda have a "mini family reunion" where all the close family (Grandparents, Aunts, nothing further than that really) get together and have a meal and catch up and stuff, maybe something like that?
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                      Go to the animal shelter and play with all the puppies and kittens. :flowers:
                      Aww Pandagirl! is just the cutest thing ever :wub:

Originally posted by Genocidal
                      pay to get laid
                      Even if you got a 1 inch and your a dirty smelly gringo, that is a must. If religion is the problem then I say dont spend your day with family, have fun with whatever friends you have
                      Last edited by Kuklos; 04-06-2006, 09:24 PM.

Comment

sherrbear is -the- greatest. even though she throws rocks at people... :wub:

Comment

Party. Get everyone you know together (family and friends) and hold one great big party.
                          If you can't drink excessively, then don't. Just have fun watching other people make fools of themselves drinking excessively... or just making fools of themselves.
                          Also, large amounts of cake and sugar and things are good too.

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

If you can't get laid, jack off 21 times. Drink red bull and jack off. Or just make sure to have a good time with your friends- 9 times out of 10 those memories will last longer and give you a better feeling than getting drunk or having a huge party.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              If you can't get laid, jack off 21 times. Drink red bull and jack off.
                              ROFL

that reminds me of a quote from the movie 40 year old virgin when Cal says,
                              "You know what's a fun game? Take 3 Excedrin PM's and see if you can whack off before you fall asleep. You always win, that's the best part about the game."

Comment

Working...
                              X