foiled "Columbine-type" shooting spree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foiled "Columbine-type" shooting spree

Anyone outside of my area get wind of these wack job kids? They had plotted to do a Columbine shooting this past week.

Four South Jersey teens arrested for allegedly planning a "Columbine-like" massacre at their school were in court Thursday morning.

The alleged terror plot involved freshmen at Winslow Township High School, in Camden County.

The male students, ages 14, 15 and 16 were arrested when word of their alleged plans got out. A fourth student who attends Hammonton High School was charged Wednesday night.

Police said the alleged attack was to start as a cafeteria food fight. One teen would then fire off a shot to get everyone on the ground. Then the shooting would start.

Twenty-five students and teachers were named as potential targets of the attack.

All four teens now also face charges

Not to point the finger at a group of kids that dress a certain way, but what is with these kids in the so called "Goth" attire that want to kill?

I am all for mandatory school uniforms. Bring back the discipline that once was!

What's with this Goth crap? Maybe if they dressed normal and didn;t look like a firggin joke it would not bruise there outcast ego's?
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Killing solves nothing, no matter how pissed off someone makes you, you don't have the right to shoot them, especially if you're in fucking highschool. Highschool is completely different from the real world, 98% chance you won't ever see those fuckups once you graduate- I can't express that enough. No matter what problems you have, violence is not the answer.

And I hate those pants that alot of goth kids wear with like chains all over them. They cry about life and wear those ridiculously expensive pants that jingle all the fucking time. I don't care if someone wants to dress out of the norm, but those pants are just too fucking much. Wearing chains all over you and pale makeup seems like nothing but a cry for attention, but I guess some people just pass it off as their style.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      Killing solves nothing, no matter how pissed off someone makes you
      Debatable
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

those kids need Jesus.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

The same thing happened in Charlottesville, VA, 4 kids...about those ages planned to blow up two schools.

Something went right, got busted and trials are going on...today actually is sentencing I think. They were all found guilty.
          Ну вот...

Comment

I don't see where it says the students were "Goth." Maybe you know those students.

Either way, I'm thankful that I live in the suburbs of Northen Jersey.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I don't see where it mentions Goths either.
              - k2

Comment

Ok who wants to take bets on how long it'll take until games are blamed?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  Debatable
                  example where it's justifiable?

I'm putting this in a highschool perspective though, not a real-world situation. Like if some dumbass dunks your head into a toilet, that doesn't mean he deserves 3 shotgun shells to the chest.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    example where it's justifiable?

I'm putting this in a highschool perspective though, not a real-world situation. Like if some dumbass dunks your head into a toilet, that doesn't mean he deserves 3 shotgun shells to the chest.
                    I guess high school isnt real-world situation? a bit confused here.
                    if for every day from u were 8 to you are 18, you were abused by more than 1 student, more than 1 time a day, you would get a little pissed off too. you have no idea what goes on in these kids heads. how many people haev told them to go die, killthemselves, etc. is unbelievable how much shit goes down at school. Not only verbal harassment, but physical. The problem isn't the "goths", its the rest of the students who make fun of them for stupid reasons.
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

saddest part is that the age group is 14-16.
                      seriously. wtf.
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                        I am all for mandatory school uniforms. Bring back the discipline that once was!
                        i agree with u with the goth shit..but..
                        ur a nazi..

Originally posted by Bioture
                        those kids need Jesus.
                        jesus walks...jesus walks...with me...with me
                        Last edited by deathking; 04-12-2006, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                          I guess high school isnt real-world situation? a bit confused here.
                          if for every day from u were 8 to you are 18, you were abused by more than 1 student, more than 1 time a day, you would get a little pissed off too. you have no idea what goes on in these kids heads. how many people haev told them to go die, killthemselves, etc. is unbelievable how much shit goes down at school. Not only verbal harassment, but physical. The problem isn't the "goths", its the rest of the students who make fun of them for stupid reasons.
                          If you go through that without telling someone (parent's, teachers, older siblings, someone), that's not the problem of the people you're affecting when you decide to shoot up a school.

I said highschool is not a real world situation because it's a closed environment of insecure idiots that feed off of humiliating others. It's about a level of maturity not usually found in highschool. Skinny girls with no titties pick on fat chicks to make themselves feel better, and jocks pick on smaller kids because they feel like they can get away with it. Not so in college (usually), job situations and the like.

The problem is the insecurity, and to a lesser extent how some kids deal with their problems. Be it poor parenting, lack of social circle to cope with teasing, or no one to go to to help overcome problems, some kids decide to resort to violence. And when highschool is concerned, violence (especially shooting) is not the answer.

Comment

No offense, but if you don't trust your parents, teachers, and family, then telling someone is not really an option. If you think the world is against you, going on a rampage against the world makes complete rational sense.

Comment

See I dont understand, my school is the area school that is "full of goths, full of gays, full of nerds" you name it. But we have no real large problem with students getting picked on and abused and such. Literally, we have a fight what.. every 3-4 years.
                              Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                              paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                              paralyze> and nice try
                              Sleuth> WTF
                              Sleuth> OK QUIET
                              JuNkA> LOL
                              Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                              Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                              Thoughts> u wish
                              Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                              Vue> LOOL
                              Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                              Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING