Help :|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help :|

how do u do those quotes so it says "originally posted by" ??

ty in advance
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Rand... you're a mod on the forums and you don't know this? Shame... anyway, to quote someone, you can do it the easy way or the hard way.

The Easy Way (the person you're quoting needs to have had their post in the same forum you're replying to)

Find the post you want to quote, then click the "quote" button in the bottom right corner of THEIR post. then it will take you to the thread reply screen.

The Hard Way

Go straight to the reply to thread screen, and hit the italics button. When the box comes up, type "Originally posted by <whoever>" and then hit enter. Then copy and paste the text (From the forum wrapup below your reply screen) you want quoted. Now hit the Bold button, and paste the copied text in. Now, copy everything you want in the post, and delete it. Hit the quote button, and paste what you just copied in there. Hit OK and you're done.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

free radicals

Yay! Another "other"!!
      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
        Rand... you're a mod on the forums and you don't know this? Shame... anyway, to quote someone, you can do it the easy way or the hard way.

The Easy Way (the person you're quoting needs to have had their post in the same forum you're replying to)

Find the post you want to quote, then click the "quote" button in the bottom right corner of THEIR post. then it will take you to the thread reply screen.

The Hard Way

Go straight to the reply to thread screen, and hit the italics button. When the box comes up, type "Originally posted by <whoever>" and then hit enter. Then copy and paste the text (From the forum wrapup below your reply screen) you want quoted. Now hit the Bold button, and paste the copied text in. Now, copy everything you want in the post, and delete it. Hit the quote button, and paste what you just copied in there. Hit OK and you're done.

ahh, cash. merci
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Rofl.
          -Qbe
          Trench Wars Player
          questionedone@hotmail.com
          STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Working...
          X