Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child murderer in another online game I play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child murderer in another online game I play...

This is really fucked up.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/16/un....ap/index.html

The guy kidnapped and killed a little girl. He planned on dismembering her and eating her but he didn't get around to it.

The most fucked up part is that this guy was pretty active in another online game I play called Kingdom of Loathing. He was pretty active on their forums, and it's definately confirmed that it's the same person. I was reading through his old forum posts and it is kinda fascinating. He has a blog linked in his forum profile that comments about cannibalsm and some other sick shit. I didn't personally know him but I definately seen him around on the forums and the game.

In one thread (regarding a player vs player contest) he kept insisting that people who do PvP combat are sociopaths that need professional help

To tell the truth, I don't really know why I hate PvP so much, I just do, and I tend to think of everyone who enjoys it as dangerous sociopaths who should seek professional help. Especially people who take as much delight in it as the members of Iocaine Powder do. I've never even tried PvP, and I'm probably the least competitive person you'll ever see. I hate anything that lets you compete against other people, in games or in real life. I hate sports with all my heart and soul.
    This quote is from only a few months ago. It's pretty clearly an example of projection, a defense mechanism. Really interesting. It's a really sad situation, but I find it somehwat fascinating to read the guy's forum posts and blog. He almost seems like a normal person.
    sdg

ew thats sick .. o.o"
    >^________^<!

Comment

That is...

quite twisted.
      Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
      -Buddha

Comment

I take it he didn't get much out of St. Sneaky Pete's Day :-c
        :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

"Regarding a potential motive," Purcell Police Chief David Tompkins said Saturday, "this appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse then dispose of the organs and bones."
          this statement is really fucking disgusting.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Goddamn I need to start browsing these forums more
            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

;-;

June 21st, 2007

Jacklyn od's on cookies.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Jeeny if that were possible, there'd be a huge influx of people embracing suicide.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Looked it up a little...
                  http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/...rofile&u=11746

Comment

Yeah, that's the guy.
                    sdg

Comment

Saw this on CNN the other night. Pretty fucked up and ironic too, based on the information you linked him to via the other game.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

you all will be reading about me very soon. :fear: shit, I left that very open-ended
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Send

omg now he's after my mom

They posted about him on cruel.com too.
                          Last edited by Zerzera; 04-18-2006, 07:33 AM.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Yeah I was just about to post that he could have picked a funnier 'interests' field
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                            X