Pressure Gripes at stupid fucking kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Gripes at stupid fucking kids

Ok so i was playing a risk like game and i got very annoyed at the stupid kid i was playing against,

He accused me of bieng a "dice hacker" as he lost some attacks that were were "likely" to go his way. Somewhere in is pin headed brain that "likely" turned into definately and he accuses me off cheating, something i would never do in a game.

After being baited into it i told him to go learn probabilty and statistics before crying at the world and being so paranoid that if he loses it must be cheating.

Not even that but the fact was i had reserve armies that i wasn't using so the end result wasn't in doubt and what he was whining about didn't affect the outcome.

But then as i responded to his crap i timed out and lost a game having won all the globe bar one country i had left alive to type in my retort teliing him to wise up

This all makes me agry at stupid kids, i'll wake up tomorrow and be at piece with the world but right now i think off him in the same vian as the little shits that piss me off in this game.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

you're so cool

Comment

I have never met a finer man than you.
      dong burger

Comment

people getting pissed off is the whole reason i even play ss occationally

Comment

You sure you where not playing against George W. Bush? Sounds like the way he acts with the States.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
          X