Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I touched a girls boobs and then had sex with her (NWS IT HAS THE WORD BOOBS IN IT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I touched a girls boobs and then had sex with her (NWS IT HAS THE WORD BOOBS IN IT)

So, I was just chillin' out with this girl one day, when she was like, "Dude, you wanna have sex?" I was like, "Hellz yeah," and so she took off her bra from under her shirt. I went, "That's totally hot, *boner*" and she laughed. So, we were kissing, and I was using my tounge in her mouth, and I took her shirt off, but I couldn't get the bra off, so she was like, "Let me get that for you." And her boobs were awesome. THEY HAD NIPPLES ON THEM! I know I have nipples, but girls too? It was great. So, anyways, I was playing with them, and like, licking em and stuff, and then she was like, "Wow, my cat is wet," or something like that, I'm paraphrasing here, so I was like, "Cool, let's get a blow dryer."

And she laughed, and I took my shirt off and we were kissing and I was touching her boobs, and so she took her pants off, and I was like, SWEET! So, anyways, I was touching her nooner and stuff, and then I unzipped my pants and stuck my pee-pee in her and she started moaning and stuff, and she was so hot, and I started touching her boobs again. It was totally awesome, right? So, anyways, she says, "I'm arriving," or something (I'm paraphrasing again, the terminoligy is pretty complex) and I'm like, sweet, lemme bust on your face, and she was like, "Okay, bust on my face... That's cool." And I did, and it was totally sweet.

And then her mom walked in, and I busted on her face, too!

Because you better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo.

It was really, really cool. And she didn't even say no or anything!

Edit - It has been my decision to preserve the story entirely for future generations of Trench War players. In the world of an author, there is no such thing as an error but only a poor portrayal of thoughts. Yes, this lass does wear two bras because she has a two pairs of breast.
    Last edited by Darius Winds; 04-21-2006, 06:43 PM.
    dong burger

My friend's last name is Noon and we always called him Nooner, this is unfortunate.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      My friend's last name is Noon and we always called him Nooner, this is unfortunate.
      Uh oh, sweetums! Mental scars.
      dong burger

Comment

And when putting www.(yournamehere).com was cool to 4th graders we were shocked to see what had become of his cleverly dubbed nickname. The same goes for a lass named Jenna.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I just did this (yournamehere).com, and it turns out I'm a big bag of smelly hooker douche. Why can't someone cool have my name?
          dong burger

Comment

Useless Crap
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

lol
              dong burger

Comment

Please don't pollute Useless Crap with this. Delete it please.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Oh goodness. Your intellect is ripe with animosity, and you got to get up on the high horse. You must be some form of Trench Wars royalty.
                  dong burger

Comment

Nah, I just don't like new threads being in Useless Crap. Especially when I don't find it funny.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I didn't get it... So like, was that your first time?
                      "pee-pee"??
                      "nooner"??
                      "girls have nipples"???????

Weirdo

I agree with Zerzera, this is useless crap, and it's not funny.
                      Bring GHB back!
                      FREE GHB

Comment

SATIRE GRIM

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        this is unfortunate

Comment

I find this rather appropriate for useless crap actually. And how could something "pollute Useless Crap"? ...or was it the joke
                          :groovy:.fm
                          toucanlam.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darius Winds
                            so she took off her bra from under her shirt
                            Originally posted by Darius Winds
                            I couldn't get the bra off
                            OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I DETECT A LiE!!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by paradise!
                            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                            1:Reaver> HALP
                            1:Reaver> HELELP
                            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

The only redeemable part of the story is the "I am arriving" part. I chuckled.
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                              X